chapter 4

"Stella. Are you ok?" I heard Jake's worried voice.

"Wake up Stella, your scaring the shit out of me." Emma cursed.

I opened my eyes to see all four of my friends staring at me with worried face. I was in Jake's arms. Suddenly i remembered what just happened and stood to see the devil's eyes on me. I couldn't make out his expression, it was expressionless.

"Stella, what happened to you? Are you ok?" I heard Emma's voice behind me.

"Yea, yes im really, i mean I'm fyn." I stammered.

"Jake, i don't have all the time of this world. Can we just finish off this discussion?" Daniel asked.

"Yes brother, ill join you in a minute." Jake replied.

Daniel left the place and went far from our vicinity. Followed by jake who went after making sure i was fine.

"So Daniel Rechardson is none other than our devil." Emma exclaimed dramatically.

"Guys just look at the coincidence, in office he asked if Jake was her boyfriend nd she had said no, and when he asked the same question in Instagram, she gave an opposite answer." Luc laughed stating the obvious.

"Hey stupid, we all know that, but it is Jake who gotta suffer right. How is he going to answer his cousin."  Anam said.

I smirked realization hitting me."yeh right. Let me see how my bestfriend is going to handle this."

"Let's wait for him, to know what is  happening." Luc said.

"Untill than let's just have fun, I'm going to take a dip."said Anam.

The river nearby isn't too deep and we all knew swimming, except me.

"You guys carry on, i want to take in these good view."
I loved to watch the tress and enjoy the whistles of birds and wind.

"Alright Stel, run away from swimming as much as possible. One day or the other you will be thrown there by me." Luc said with a fake scary tone which was as fake as his beard. Because he had a French beard, even though i love them, its still not valid as a beard. 

"Okay Mr. Jones , you may proceed with your business." I said ignoring him.

I just sat on the grass taking in the weather and thinkng about everything that happened few months ago, all the three had left for swimming.

"Looks like you aren't going in without your boyfriend." I heard a familiar voice and turned back to see the devil smirking at me.

"Excuse me? What do you mean? " I asked confused, realising it later that he was saying about Jake.

"I think you should join them as Jacob isn't arriving soon." He said with a smirk showing clear teasing expression.

"No, thank you. Im fine here." I ignored his stares.
He sat near me and there was just silence  for few minutes.

"Why don't you enjoy with your friends?" He barged in again.

"What is your problem Mr. Lizard." I said irritated.

"Mr. Lizard? Who is that?" He asked confused.

"You Mr. Lizard. Just sticking around for long while pulling your nose in isn't giving a good vibes." I exclaimed dramatically.

He was annoyed and left the place.
I think i hurt his ego. 'Thats a good move Stella' i patted myself.

It took half an hour for jake to come back.

" The hell were you doing on this earth for soo long Jake." I shouted at him.

"You dared to say my cousin shits man. He has the habit of giving my mom updates." Jake said me with that scary face. Im definitely scared of his anger more .

"That's awesome. Then your mom will ask you. 'your dating your bestfriend and didn't tell me' how can you do this jake." I said with a fake crying tone sarcastically.

"Why do you like to end me up in a trouble always? Stupid girl. " Jake exclaimed with a sigh.

"Because my bestfriend looks cute when he is in stress" i laughed with a evil tone.

"Whatever, I don't care." He said with a bored tone.

"Are you guys done with your discussion, im hungry now." Luc said coming out water dripping from his body. He definitely looked hot for any girl to swoon over him.

"Luc you better shut up, lets play a game." Emma said

"Why are you always moody?"Luc asked Emma.

Emma just ignored him and came to us followed by Anam who pulled Luc with her.

"I think we should eat and get back home, im tired." I said them which resulted in their hard glares.

"Why are you tired Ms. Stieve. Or is it that your scared your D for Daniel will come back looking for you." Anam said laughing which resulted in other two to laugh. Jake was confused as he didn't know what had happened.

" What do you mean guys?" Jake asked curiously.

"We saw Stella with D for Daniel chit chating for some time."Anam explained.

"I don't know why he went so soon though as if someone had slapped him." Luc said.

" I think we should eat and head back home before sun sets. "I said before anyone asks more questions.

After we finished our food we all went back to our homes as it was evening by now.

"Im home mom" i said going directly to my room.

" Did you have your lunch Stella. I will have to admit you to hospital with the way you are taking care of yourself." Mom shouted .

" You wouldn't say this if you would have seen the way i eat with my friends." I said running to my room.

Flopping in bed i took my book reading it. Reading was always the favourite part of my life. I can read for hours without any interference.
After half an hour my phone beeped with a notification. I checked and realized where this was heading to.

____________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter
Do vote and comment.