chapter 1

At the age of 18 maturity strikes mentally, but me being 19,didn't stop me from being the crazy immature girl who loves to disturb everyones peace of mind.
Being a teenager i had got many names like Hitler, bossy, etc. But guess what, it doesn't stop me from being the way i am.
I loved to irritate and give problems to myself and others.

Enjoying my college days with Emma and Anam ,my best friends and crime partners, i had lived an amazing life.
My past was a memory which can never let me be happy.

I had never believed in true love unless he entered my life. He was everything i ever wanted. But life doesn't give you everything you want.
In this time of my depression, my bestfriends were always with me.
I tell you depression is hell.
In this world of fake people, i had some real gems in front of me.

"Stella , back to earth my girl",Emma said.

"Sorry ",i said.

"Not again stella,i have said you million times to not think about your past life. Enjoy the present and have a blast", Anam winked.

Emma was the crazy crime partner anyone would wish for and Anam is the most innocent of all who is childish and stubborn. Life would have been incomplete without these idiots.

"Daarnnnmm this, we have classes guys. Lets get going soon." Said Emma.

We all nodded and went to our respective classes.

As boring the classes were i couldn't stop thinkng about whatever happened with all of us.

Emma d'cruz ,the crazy girl who was straight forward. The one who has that cool attitude which everyone likes. I guess thats the reason she is popular in our college.

Anam Isabella , the childish and innocent attitude girl who can be crazy at times. Loved by all, cause of her innocence and talent in art.

Myself Stella Steive, drowned in mysteries, trying to move on from the past, hoping for this depression to end.
Living in a life with everything good, but still feltPo something missing in me.

I had the best of people in my life but the only person i think about is someone i shouldn't think of.
I have an amazing parents, with loads of freedom and fun. I had never got an answer as no from my parents or any person i hv asked for, and here i am thinking about one No.

"Stella, what did Newton say about reaction?" Asked Miss Moli my physics teacher.

I stood embarrassed as i wasn't listening to the class. The whole class was staring at me. I wish the earth would swallow me right now.

"Stella, tell me about the planet you were in few minutes ago. Does it have gravity there?" Asked Miss Moli

"Im sorry miss", i said in a shaky voice

"Every action has equal and opposite reactions. Its a very common topic which you all have learnt earlier. I don't need to tell you again like everyday. Stop day dreaming and concentrate on my class stella. That would be better for you.Do you understand?" Asked Miss Moli

"Yes. Im sorry"

And the class went on with me trying to focus rather then being on a planet without gravity.

We were done with all our classes for the day. We 3 went back home planning to meet up in mall with jake and luc.

Jacob brown, our best friend who is currently studying business. The most matured and smart one amongst us 5 friends. His parents were rich, like Emma but unlike her he wasn't the spoilt brat. Always on my side no matter how important other things were.

Lucas Jones, the crime partner who is by chance studying engineering. He is that silent killer who jokes around only with us and is the most so called innocent guy for others.