Jennie

Jennie inhaled deeply and hold it, gritting her teeth and sat at her usual table while looking out the window, she smiled, rolling her eyes, as she saw her best friend right beyond it. It's 2nd floor. But yet Jisoo slowly and cockily came through the window as if there wasn't any.

Jennie breathed out and then her breath hitched again when she felt well too familiar parfum, subtle, almost elusive aroma of young roses.

She averted her eyes from her lap, only to see a tiny smile on the girl's face. She smiled just as little as Chaeyoung and her eyes instinctively traveled from her plump lips to bright and warm brown eyes. Their eyes met for a second, but blonde broke the contact and blushed hardly, her head down and hair protected her from everyone else's eyes, except Jennie's.

As Chaeyoung quickly made her way to the last row of the class, Jennie found herself engulfed in a terribly tight hug.

"Your chipmunk is more shy than usual today," Jisoo said in her aegyo voice, smiling sheepishly. She fanned herself a bit, still being all over Jennie's back and watching blonde with narrowed curious eyes.

Jennie nudged slightly the elder girl, still recovering from intense feeling she's just had from their eyes contact.

She considered as essential a very few things in her life, including food, water, sleep and Jisoo's presence. She never lied to herself about being in need of Chaeyoung presence, it was like one of these little confessions we all do to ourselves at some point.

Lying doesn't make any sense anymore, and all she felt at that moment of realization was blood running faster throughout her body, warming her chest almost sinfully and pleasing blush on her cheeks.

She felt her heart being gently held and caressed every time her eyes met Chaeyoung's. She doesn't need anything more and at the same time she wanted all of it.

Shaking her head in order to ease the rush of thoughts in her mind, she visibly relaxed, enough to see her bestfriend focused on something behind her. Jisoo looked absentminded, making a tight braid with her red hair and scanning carefully their class. Jennie creased her eyebrows quizzically and shook Jisoo's hand.

"It's hot," Jisoo said out of context, chuckled and averted her eyes on Jennie.

"Since when have you been interested? Unfortunately, I'll have to decline." Jennie grinning devilishly as the thought runned in her mind straight to Jisoo, she leaned back rapidly when Jisoo tried to kiss her and stopped her antics putting hand on Jisoo's face. It must've been really strange to see her doing all of this in the class practically alone, but, did she care? Not at all.

"It works on you every time!" Jisoo burst into laughter, her own jokes always have her in stitches.

Jennie drank her water from the bottle and yeah, apparently Jisoo is right, it's hot today. She started doing a messy bun to ease the heat when she heard Jisoo choked on the air, pointing at the certain girl behind Jennie's back.

Quickly and almost invisibly shifting on her seat, she saw Chaeyoung rolling her eyes, the girl's whole body was displaying disgust.

Jennie tightened her fist and started getting up from her chair as she saw a dude trying to hit on Chaeyoung, but two strong arms held her shoulders making her sit still.

"Wait." Jisoo said seriously, rubbing gently on her shoulders to soothe her friend's burning temper. She smiled as if she was winning at life when the boy dozed off in a second. Strange? Absolutely not.

"Interesting," Jisoo smiled. "And totally hot." she grinned at still fuming from anger Jennie.

______________

Be free to correct some sentences and thank you for voting!