Master Jeon 29 (M): Don't Stop At One

+++

⚠️ 1 2 3 4 5 ⚠️

Dear  employees and partners of Melon Enterprises,

As you all know, two months ago, I hired Taehyung Kim to be my secretary. His intelligence, diligence and competence made him perfect for the job. Taehyung has adapted to his role and exceeded my expectations, looking for any opportunity to improve. Unintentionally, with  our close proximity, he has caught my attention in other respects.

Mr. Kim has proven that with no formal education, he is teachable in all the areas necessary and there is nothing he lacks. He is more than capable of to do this job, despite what many of you might think. It has come to my attention that there is speculation around the office about my relationship with Mr. Kim, so I'm writing to you in hopes that I might clear things up. Taehyung and I are in a romantic relationship.

It was my intention to keep this between him and me, and I should be allowed the privilege of separation my CEO persona from my home-life. However, due to some alarming circumstances, I am no longer able to do that. I want everyone to be assured that Taehyung is my employee before he's my boyfriend and his hiring was not a result of my feelings for him. Some of you may not approve of this, however, so long as my company runs smoothly and everyone is treated fairly, there shouldn't be an issue.

It is my responsibility to be the best employer that I can be, and to have your best interest as employees of Melon. I will continue this endeavor the best of my ability as your CEO. In light of all this, my loyalty to you is unwavering, so I will be issuing  5% bonuses to everyone in the next pay cycle. Please see Kelly Grant for more details.

Sincerely,

Jeon Jungkook, CEO, Melon Ent.

Taehyung finished proofreading my letter and struggled to hide the prideful grin on his lips. "You sound so professional." He snickered. "Well, seeing as I am a professional..." I trailed off. I was already on thin ice being as young as I was, I needed my employees to respect me. Now, they would know that I was romantically, and ultimately, sexaully involved with my secretary and that would only dig myself a deeper hole.

"I'm worried I got too carried away complimenting you, though." I mused. "Well I think you said just enough." Taehyung smiled with a glint of mischief in his eyes. I motioned for him to come closer with my fingers and he came to me, straddling my thighs. "The letter is perfect. I couldn't have said it better myself, especially the part where you called me smart and beautiful." He teased me.

"You know that's what I wanted to say. But if I told everyone exactly how I feel about you, there would be nothing left between us. It's nobody's business." I said, firmly. "Could you print out a copy for everyone and have it down to the mail room by 5?"I asked him.

"Sir, you have like 2,760 employees. That's going to take ages." He pouted, getting the number down to the tenth. I knew he would do it regardless. It's what I paid him for. "And? It's 2 o'clock. You have plenty of time. Do I need to give you an incentive?" I raised an eyebrow. "I like incentives." He gushed as I coaxed his lips into a soft kiss, which he returned with no resistance. His mouth fell open to admit entry of my tongue and he moaned sultry into my mouth. That sweet kiss engulfed me for several minutes and it took all of my resolve to pull away from him.

"You're dangerous, Kim Taehyung." He rested his forehead against mine and met my eyes at close proximity. I could feel the flicker of his long eyelashes against mine. "You always say that." He said. "Because it's true. I'd spend all day with my tongue in your mouth if I didn't have any self control." Tae smiled. "I'd love it if you lost your self control."