Room of Delinquents

As I walked in I saw Luke and Calum and one another guy I didnt recognize. He had shaggy hair and this pretty awesomely structured face. He looked somewhat older than the other guys. Before I tried to figure out if he was one of their brothers or cousins,he introduced himself.

"Hi there I'm Ashton and no I dont go here", he said as he laughed and extended his hands out for a hug. 

"Sally", I replied said as I awkwardly hugged him, little did anyone know I had never been hugged before.

"Welcome to the room of delinquents Sally", Michael said with a wide grin.

After 30 minutes of random jam outs, Luke had to leave. I think I heard something about Nicole calling him but I was too busy staring at the Cobain shirt Calum had on

"Hey Calum?"

"Whats up Sally".he replied in this insanely hot voice.

'Jesus Sally get your shit together.'

"I like your Cobain shirt"

He looked down at his shirt and said "Why thank you Sally" 

Theyre usually in uniform but today according to Michael he wanted to feel like a staaaaaar and didnt want to play in his uniform so he changed with the clothes Ashton brought with him and made the others change too. After 10 minutes of the 3 remaining guys brainstorming, Ashton got up to leave saying he was late for his shift and Calum,Michael and I had Biology class so we bid farewell to Ashton and left.