Chapter 1

Jayln

"Jayln, wake yo ass up" my mom yelled from downstairs.

Stirring in my sleep I wake up. As I get up I punch the air. Today was my first day going to a new school for my senior year. Mceachern High school.

Getting up I showered and put on something chill . I wasn't planning to do too much , wasn't nb to impress. I made my way downstairs and grabbed something small to snack on on my way to school. I grabbed my keys and headed out .

10 minutes later I pulled up to the school , parking in the student parking lot . I turned my car off , grabbed my stuff and made my way inside.

When i tell u everyone was staring, I mean everyone. Like damn, act like they never seen a person before.

I walk to the office.

"Excuse me" I say politely.

"Yes" the lady at the desk says looking up at me with a smile.

"Uh I'm new here my name is Jayln Johnson"

"Oh yes give me a second "

I wait patiently for her to do what she needed to do.

"Here you go sweetie, hope u like it here" she says smiling handing me a paper with a sticky note on it.

Now I know you is not that happy to see me.

The paper was my schedule and the sticky note was my locker number and combination.

I walk to my first class that was already late to cause it took me a year to find it.
As I walk in everyone breaks there necks to see what was happening.

"Who are you" the teacher asks with a little attitude.

Sweetie I dont wanna be here either.

I hand her my schedule.

"Oh ok" she says looking at it," you can sit by sharife over there" she says pointing to an empty seat next to a boy.

He was kinda fine doe. But I wasn't trim too hard . Niggas rly ain't shit nowadays . He looked like he could be cool peoples though .

So me being my happy self I decided to talk to him. I sit next to him and look at him.

"Hi" i say smiling obnoxiously.

"Wassup" he said looking down.

He shyyyy.

"Awe u shy" I said laughing.

He laughed to.

He had a pretty smile or whatever.

"Ur my new bestfriend" I said smiling.

"Ight" he said laughing

"Ms. Johnson is there something you would like to share with the class".

"Girl the whole class is talking" I mumbled under my breathe.

"What was that?" She asks being petty.

"Nothing ma'am " I said with a petty smile on my face.

..........

At the end of my 5th period it was finally lunch. Leaving out the class I went to my locker putting my stuff in there. Walking into the cafeteria I walked to a random empty table not really wanting to eat that nasty ass lunch. I got on my phone and just scrolled through insta for a while till I felt a presence in front of me.
Looking up I seen sharife In front of me.

"Dont u have friends " I asked amused.

"Yeah but they can wait"

"Oh so he does speak full sentences" I said surprised.

He shrugged

"Go to ur friends and then meet me after lunch" I say wanting him to sit with his friends instead of my boring ass .

"Ight if u insist " he says getting up from the chair, " u better not leave me either " he adds.

Uhn.. ok Mr. Sir

"Mhm" I mumbled.

This kinda just a filler I'll continue it in the next chapter