Chapter 5

Jayln
......
After school me and Sharfie met at the exit door and walked to my car together. We both got Into the car and he immediately asked for aux.

"Well shit , can I start the car first " I said with a slight chuckle .

"Mb I'm just tryna put you on game real quick " he said with a smile .

Right .

Some lil baby started playing from the speakers .

Shoutout my label, that's me
I'm in this bitch with TB
I'm in this bitch with 4 Trey
I just poured up me an eight
Real nigga all in my face
Five hundred racks in my safe
Five hundred racks to the plug
What you know 'bout showin' love?
What you know 'bout pullin' up in Bentley trucks?
Make these bitches fall in love

"Nigga put yo address in the gps" I said slapping his head as he rapped the lyrics .

"Damn bru " he said scratching where I hit him ," here " he said typing intot he gps .
...
About 20 minutes later I pulled into a REALLY nice neighborhood.

Like my neighborhood might be nice but Ts look like only mfs with 3 cars live here

As I pulled up to a big ass 2 story house the gps said " you have arrived at your destination " .

Bitch I know you lying .

I parked on the street next to his driveway . AND WHAT I SAY . It's 3 cars in the driveway.

I got out the car walking behind sharife. He got his key out his pocket and unlocked the door . He opened the door and it was nice inside.

O so you got money money.

All of a sudden sharife grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Goddamn can I use my legs" I said laughing

I heard him chuckle

He closed the door behind him and sat on his bed.

"Damn maybe I like shy you more" i said trying to catch my breath.

" so what we finna do " I said looking around his room .

"I ain't think that far .. " he said chuckling .

I found his ps4 grabbing his controller. I turned it on seeing 2k and pressed play.

"Come catch this ass whoopin Rife"

He grabbed the other controller.

"Yo I'm the goat in 2k so get ready"

I brushed him off laughing.
......
After a good 2 hours of 2k sharife had beat my team a good 5 times and I was over it.

"I'm done bro" I said tossing the controller on the side of me

"Damn I didnt know I was that good"

I rolled my eyes. Ts had rly pissed me off .

"You got a park around here" I asked

"Yeah, you tryna go" he asked back

"Nah I was just wondering" I said sarcastically

He popped my mouth.

"I know you fucking lying " I said getting ready to slap him back .

He quickly grabbed my arms .

"Chillll" he said laughing .

That's not funny .

If u can't tell I got a shorttttt temper.

"I'm getting tired of you" I said getting up and putting my shoes on .
....
We walked up to the park. Sharife had a basketball in his hand which wasnt too suprising.

"Let's shoot around" I told him signaling for him to pass me the ball.

He passes me the ball and I dribble to the 3 point line shooting the ball. I watched as the ball went in. I used to play ball at my old school but I stopped cause them coaches was doing too much.

"Damn you didnt tell me you play ball" he said.

"Cause I dont, well I used to but not anymore" I said shooting again watching the ball go in.

"I'm finna go live" he said setting his phone in front of us but behind the hoop.

I passed him the ball and we just went back in fourth shooting 3s and catching each others rebounds .He went up to the phone looking at the comments.

I went up the the phone making the "😙✌" face.

"Do you guys date" I read out of breathe, " nah this my homie" I said slapping sharife's neck.

"Manly ass " he said rubbing his neck.

I mugged him

"Imma get off, I'll probably get on again later" he said ending the live.

He gotta be famous . Only celebrities get on live for 3 mins and get off .

We shot around for a little till it got late.

"You should join the girls team" he said

"Nah I'm not good no more " I said scratching my arm

"Are you deadass" he asked shocked," nigga u was just hitting them shots like nothing " .

I ignored him, putting my shirt up and walking back to his house .

Even though it was later in the day I was still hot asf from all that .

We walked back to sharifes house just chatting abt bs.
...
I had jsut got back home and I hadn't checked my phone all day so I quickly checked my socials. Somehow Sharife's followers had found my Instagram and I had gained a good 10k followers.

All of a sudden I got a message from sharife

Rife

Goooodnighht jay

Go to sleep ugly

Damn a Nigga can't say goodnight ?

Goodnight :)

I quickly got into the shower and changed into some pajamas. Getting in my bed I got comfortable falling asleep shortly after.

10 votes for the next chapter