Chapter 7

Jayln
......
"Good morning " my mom said. I had just got done getting ready for school and was about to head out. Looking to my moms right I see her "fiance" sitting on the counter.

"Good morning" I said about to walk out the door.

"Honey, be nice say good morning " she said motioning towards..him.

I just waved walking out the house getting in sharifes car. Lately his dad has been picking me up and driving us to school because according to my mom , her boyfriend needs my car so he can get to work.

HOW TF WAS HE GETTING TO WORK BEFORE . Like pls don't pmo

But I didn't say nun , at least I had a ride.

"Hey omar" I said sitting in the back. Yesterday I met omar sharifes twin while we were on call and tbh hes like my little brother even tho him and sharife are the same age. I dapped up Omar and Mr.cooper . Giving sharife a hug and sitting next to him.
......
When we pulled up to the school me and Sharife got out the car and waved goodbye to Mr.cooper and Omar. Not sure why rude and Omar don't go to th same school but that's none of my business. We walked to our first class sitting in the same seats we always sit in. I had never noticed but I seen the girl talking mad trash was in this class. I could feel her staring at me from the back of my head .

The teacher started talking and like always I zoned out. I felt tapping on my shoulder and seen sharife motioning to someone behind me. Looking behind me I seen... let's call her satan since idk her name. So i seen SaTaN behind me making me look at her with a questioning look.

"How may I help you" I said as politely as I could be.

"Hey Sharife" she said disregarding my question

"Wsg" he said nonchalantly

"I just wanted to say that you are so good a basketball" she said smiling seductively.

I-

"Uhh thanks" he said uncomfortable

"Anyways " I said as she opened her mouth to speak again ,"so what u doing later " I asked rife

She just kinda stood there a little awkwardly

"Uh yeah um I texted you on Instagram sharife so you should look at that" she said with a wink before rife could respond .

I almost puked right then and there.

"Uh okay" he said confused

She walked away and I turned to him with a surprised look.

"You really about to look at this girl message"

"No I just wanted her to leave " he said

I looked at him suspiciously

"Mhhm"
....
After school I came home to javon,my mom's peasant, sitting on my couch eating doritos.

Just look nasty .

"Wasgood kiddo" he said like he knew me

I mean mugged him deciding not to answer.

"I'm not sure why you have an attitude, I'm gonna be your new dad anyways"

I almost jumped out my skin

"Dont talk to me like you know me" I mumbled loud enough for only me and him to hear.

He put his hands up defensively.

"Oo fiesty" he said with a laugh

In my head I was thinking about just cutting his head off but I decided to just leave it alone. I was hoping to build up enough anger to kill him someday. I went to my room taking a shower and changing into pjs. I called sharife cause why not.

Bold- sharife italic- jayln

Yo what you need

I can't call my bsf whenever I want to

I mean you can but usually..nvm

You coming to my game tomorrow

I checked the board this morning saying I made it. Our first scrimmage was 2 days after tryouts which was kinda crazy but whatever .

Yeah are you

I mean yeah but if we lose imma be mad

As long as you dont think ur gonna lose then you should be fine

Ok mr.inspirational

Haha but you should sleep you're gonna be busy Tomorrow

Ight imma see you tomorrow

I hung up smiling. Making myself comfortable I feel asleep minutes later

10 votes this is just a filler for now.