Chapter 8

Jayln
.......
Me and the team were currently shooting around. Satan ,who's name I just learned was Sarah, also made the team sadly but its whatever. The game was about to start and we were just doing layup drills.
....
The game started and honestly I was getting tired of Sarah. She kept shooting 3s knowing damn well they weren't going in and everytime I called for the ball she wouldnt pass it. Coach called timeout and benched Sarah.

Finally I got the ball dribbling in between my legs to see if either someone was open or if I'll have to make myself some space. Seeing no one was open I crossover the the ball in front of me, shooting a three.
....
At the end of the game I had scored 32 points and I couldn't be happier. Sharife came up to me giving me a hug. When I tell you...I almost melted.

"You did good" he smiled at me

"I mean no need to brag" I said popping my imaginary collar.

"Almost as good as me" he said smiling

"Boy I been better then you..dont trip"

"Who lied to you" he laughed

I smacked my teeth going to the bench to grab my water.
.....
When I had made it home I found out I was posted on ot. I called sharife and fast and I could.

SHARIFE

mh

Awwe you were sleep

Yeah but Wassup

I'm on ot

Fr

Nah I'm just saying that to say it..

Shut up

Mmcht, you don't even sound excited for me .

I am jay , but I'm just mad tired fam.

I guess , call me when I wake up

Ight

With that I hung up.

I started to get more followers leaving me at 60k followers.

Ts crazy.