Wanting exceptance and Wizard talk.

The next morning Adrianna woke well before anyone else besides Gandalf, both before the sun, and decided to make breakfast for them all. She quietly went into the kitchen and set about cooking eggs, bacon, sausage, toast with butter and jam, and setting the table. Once she was finished the aroma had roused the company, and with delighted smiles they began to make there way to the table. Thorin's spirits even seemed to be lifted at the sight of food, "You made this?" He questioned the elf with surprise. "Yes, we will need our energy, for the road ahead is long and hard," she replied with a smile as she took a seat next to Balin. Adrianna's eyes roamed over the dwarves with a smile as they ate heartily, lingering again on the young dark haired prince. There was something about him that seemed familiar yet she knew they had not met before. Balin nudged her arm with his elbow and when she turned to him he smiled, "I see you've taken a fancy to young master Kili." Adrianna blushed slightly before replying, "No, he just seems familiar somehow. I can't place where from that we could have met though." Once everyone had finished eating Adrianna began to clean the dining room and kitchen up for Bilbo so he would not have to bother with it before leaving later. She knew he would come because of her vision the night before, it had been of him running to catch up. After everything was cleaned and put away she joined the rest of the company outside by the ponies. "Do you have a pony milady?" Fili asked riding up next to her with Kili. Adrianna nodded, "Yes she should be here any moment now." Then, suddenly, a solid white mare came trotting over the hill and up to her nuzzling its nose to her cheek. "Yes, I have missed you as well dear friend," She said patting the pony's mane. With no saddle, bridle, or reins Adrianna climbed onto the pony's back with ease, "This is Alastara." She said with a bright smile. "She's a true beauty." Kili said smiling at her. Adrianna thanked him and then nudged Alastara forward next to Gandalf. As she moved out of ear shot, or so they thought, Fili pushed his brother gently and said, "Careful brother, I don't think uncle would be to pleased with the look on your face." Kili turned and looked at Fili, "I have no idea what you're talking about brother." He then moved forward to start the journey, both brothers with a smile on their face.

                As they ride some of the dwarves take bets on if the young hobbit will show or not. Gandalf and Adrianna both bet that he will, both smiling as if they know something the others don't. Suddenly a faint voice reaches the company, "Wait! Wait!" Bilbo comes running threw the thicket. As they stop the ponies Bilbo catches up and is breathing heavily, "I signed it!" He states almost excitedly. Balin takes the contract to examine the signature then smiles, "Everything appears o be in order. Welcome, Master Baggins, to the company of Thorin Oakenshield." Most of the dwarves cheer and seem happy about the addition. Thorin, however, does not and simply states, "Give him a pony." As Thorin begins to get the group moving forward again Bilbo is protesting to a pony saying that he can keep up fine on foot. Fili and Kili ride up alongside the hobbit grinning and lift him up onto a pony, causing Bilbo to look extremely nervous and uncomfortable. Adrianna rides up beside him and smiles at him. "He is just as uncomfortable as you lessen your hold on the reigns and the ride will be more enjoyable for you both." She offers her advice and Bilbo does as she says. Making all the difference as the pony's walk becomes more or less smooth, "Thank you Lady Adrianna, for the help." "Anytime, Master Baggins," She replies with a kind smile. From behind Fili and Kili can see the exchange between the two. Fili also sees his brothers face flare with anger. Before either of them can react Oin shouts at Nori to pay up and soon several dwarves are tossing pouches of money around to the others. Bilbo looks to Gandalf, who is now riding with the two odd balls of the company, and asks "What's that about?" Gandalf answers that they had taken bets on whether he would show up or not. "What did you think?" Gandalf and Adrianna both catch a pouch with smiling faces, "My dear fellow, we never doubted you for a second."