18: Dirty Deal

Mina's POV

I popped up a bottle of wine before pouring it out on a glass. I sat down on the seat, my legs crossed as I held the glass of wine on my left hand, while staring out of the window where you can see the bright city from a far.

I turned back my gaze to the man sleeping on my bed, topless. The yellow light from the night lamp reflected on his pale, flawless skin, his back was facing me as he drift to his dreamland.

I've never thought that this will happen.

I'm regretting that I did this at my drunk state, but what can I do now. The mistake has already been done and I should be held accountable for this.

What have I done to you, Yoon Jeonghan?

On the contrary, I gotta say that this young man right here is good in bed! I've never felt such euphoria in my life and is this what I've been missing?! The last time I did it was at a crazy high school party with a famous heartthrob, whom I no longer had contact to.

Also, when Jeonghan and I were doing 'it' everything sad that happened to me was fading away for a minute and it made me feel better.

I guess Jeonghan is really such a comfort to me.

I drank the remaining red liquid, before putting it down on the glass table. I stood up, turned off the lamp light, crawling back to bed carefully to not wake him up.

This is one hella of a day.

***

My sleep was interrupted upon sun beaming through the large windows with the curtain pulled aside. I glanced at my side, only to find Jeonghan still asleep like a dead log.

I sat up, getting out of bed carefully. I walk up to my closet, grabbing a random shirt, underwear and shorts to cloth myself.

After washing up and putting on clothes, I went downstairs to the kitchen because of the grumbling of my stomach.

I'm so hungry right now.

And also exhausted because of what happened last night. It was like a dream and at the same time reality. The skin slapping, moans, heated atmosphere. It felt like a dream, but at the same time it's pretty vivid.

I feel guilty about this, but at the same time it felt so good. The pleasure is so good, so addicting, my ecstasy.

I wonder if he will agree to make a deal with me.

"M-Ms. Park" His soft, soothing voice called my ears.

"Just Mina when we're alone" Not sparing a glance at him as I continued to cook breakfast.

I felt a presence beside me and when I turned my head to my right, I saw him with his clothes on, messy bed hair, his eyes still half closed.

I stared at him for a moment, cherishing every features he has as he rubbed his eyes and yawn. Wow, this guy really got some looks.

"I-I'm sorry about last ni-"

"No, don't. After all, it's my fault that I forced you onto me" I cut him off, walking passed by him with two plates of food on my hands.

"No you didn't" he denied as we sat down on the dining table with the food.

"Eat up" I spoke toneless as I focused on my food.