28: My Assurance

18+

Mina's POV

Once again, everything felt like a vivid dream. For a few hours, our vicious activity made me forget about all my worries, problems and everything which makes me take Jihoon's advices as a joke.

I mean, he's right that if someone found out about this, it could ruin my whole career and so is Jeonghan's reputation, but I'll be sure to lay low and be careful of it.

This is just temporary, sooner or later this relationship will stop so I guess I have to live the moment.

I sat on my bed, watching the sun out the window rise. I admired the skies that turned from dark blue to orange.

My mind was interrupted as I took a glance at Jeonghan who's still sleeping by my side.

He looks so angelic whenever he sleeps and I can't stop admiring him.

Never thought that my secretary will be the one to bring this kind of 'comfort' to me.

I stood up from bed, grabbing pieces of clothes from my closet that will cover my body. I went downstairs to my kitchen to make breakfast so we can eat and go to work.

Today is Wednesday and there's no way that we wouldn't go to work or else people might start to suspect something.

"Oh my God" I gasped as I felt someone lean their chin on my shoulder, arms wrapped around my waist.

The way he hugs me suddenly made my heart pound like crazy.

"Sorry" Jeonghan chuckled as I continued to cook food

"You shouldn't leave me when I'm in bed"

"Why?"

"I miss your warmth" I scoffed as I pushed him away.

"Are you crazy? We were clinging onto each other last night and you're already missing my touch?" I chuckled in amusement as I got two plates, filling it up with food.

"Maybe that's how crazy I am for your body" he smirked as I smirked back at him.

"I like that side of yours" I whispered as I walked passed by him, placing the food on the table as I sat down.

"By the way"

"What do you mean I should prepare my passport?" He asked as he sat across me.

"You need to be there because you're my secretary duh" I answered, not sparing a glance at him as I continue to eat my food.

"Oh okay, what are we gonna do there?" He asked cluelessly as I turned to look at him.

"We're gonna attend shows and such" I said as he nodded his head.

"That sounds good"

"Don't worry, The company will cover all your expenses" I said as a smile formed on his lips.

"For a second I was worried about it" he said as I laughed

***

"Can we not go to work today?" He whined as he lie down on the sofa of my living room.

"But the people might suspect a thing" I answered as I stared out of the window.

"I swear, this will be the last time we'll be absent together"

"Just please! Only now! Aren't you even tired? I'm really exhausted because of last night" he whined as I turned to glance at him, glaring daggers, however my fierce expression was replaced with a flustered one.

If only you weren't acting cute.

"Fine" I sighed, followed by his loud yelp of joy.

"Let's just hang out for today"

"All right, what are we gonna do?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa beside him.

"Probably watch a movie" He said as he grab the remote.

***

We're watching the second movie we picked. It's already near lunch time, but we're still full because of the heavy breakfast we had earlier and we have nothing to do so we're probably just gonna binge watch all-day.

"Oh my God, that part is hilarious!" He exclaimed

"I know right, My stomach hurts from laughing" I chuckled as the movie ended.

I didn't know hanging out with Jeonghan can be this fun.

We talked, laughed while watching movie and I've never felt so easy and relax before. I guess being close with him is not a bad idea at all.

At least I made a new friend and a fuck buddy.

"I'll just wash up" I said as I stood up, making my way to my bedroom.

"Can I join you?" I was taken back by that sudden question. I turned around only to find Jeonghan staring at me with a smirk.

Didn't expect that to come out from his mouth.

We stared at each other for a second, eyes staring onto each other intensely as silence filled the atmosphere.

"Just kidding!" He laughed, breaking the ice, but I suddenly got an idea.

"Sure"

I mean, why not tho?

Narrator's POV

Mina has never felt such comfort and relief today, she never thought that hanging out with Jeonghan could be this relaxing. Jeonghan on the other hand, Never felt such happiness in lust, but at the same time little did he know he's slowly falling for her.

The two stepped into the shower, Mina had already turned on the shower. The cold water, dripping down their heads to their bodies. Jeonghan admired her body as he cupped her face, latching his lips onto hers.

His hands travelled down from her cheek, to her neck, to her breast, to her buttocks, making Mina gasped between their kisses, opening her mouth for more access to his tongue.

Mina wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, she jumped, wrapping her legs around Jeonghan who already had his member positioned on her core as he leaned her to the wall for support.

Mina yelped as she felt something entering her core, Jeonghan continued to thrust inside of her, making him breath heavily. Mina closed her eyes in pleasure, tilting back her head in pleasure.

"Jeonghan" she moaned as she bit her lips.

"F-Faster, o-oh gosh" Their quivering breaths filled the bathroom.

"O-Oh fuck" they moaned as Jeonghan fastened his pace, his grip on her hips tighten. Mina cling onto him like there's no tomorrow.

Jeonghan planted kisses on her lips to her neck, biting it merciless, leaving purple marks. His lips was eld to the plum buds of her chest, sucking it.

"Oh Jeonghan!" Mina moaned out loud as he continued to thrust inside of her.

Skin slapping, breathy moans, sloppy noises are all you could hear in the bathroom. The coldness of the shower was no longer felt as their hot bodies rubbed against each other.

"Shit, don't stop" Mina grumbled

"I-I'm about to come"

"F-Fuck" Soon they reached their highs, Mina came, her liquid dripping down from her thighs as Jeonghan pulled out, spurting his liquid.