21: Loveless Lust

18+

Yochul's POV

~Next Day: Thursday~

"Sir, she rejected the money" My secretary spoke as he put down the case on my desk.

I can't help, but to feel angry about it. I slammed down my fist on the desk, making my secretary and flinched in surprise.

So feisty of her.

"She fucked up my reputation, this is crazy" I huffed out a sigh in disbelief as I laid back on my swivel chair.

"You know I hate losing right?" My gaze met my secretary's eyes as he slowly nodded his head in agreement.

I've got an idea.

"Give a call to the KCIA" I ordered with a smirk.

Narrator's POV

"Oh fuck" Mina cussed under her breath as Jeonghan's kisses went down to her neck, sucking her sensitive spots, leaving purple marks.

Being controlled by hungry lust, Jeonghan lifted her up on her desk. He unbuttoned her blouse, unclasping her bra skillfully. As soon as her big assets were expsoed in front of him, he wasted not time devouring it.

He groped the left while he suck onto the right, encircling his tongue on her erected plum bud, making her throw her head back, a moan escaping her mouth.

While Jeonghan's tongue was busy with her bud, his torso parted her thighs, giving him more access to her core as she was wearing a pencil skirt. Jeonghan's other hand crept up to her thigh, to her wet clothed core which made Mina moan out loud.

His fingers got to the rim of her underwear, he began pulling it down to her knees, exposing her wet core to him.

"Damn" Jeonghan grunted to her ear as he began to tease her, encircling his fingers onto her core.

"You're so fucking wet for me huh" he whispered which made Mina looked at him with widened eyes. Jeonghan smirked and chuckled at her reaction.

"What? Just because I have no experience that doesn't mean I'm innocent" he said cynically before kneeling down in front of her, parting her legs as the gap between his mouth and her core closed.

"Jeonghan" Mina let out a moan as she felt Jeonghan's tongue thrusting inside of her, the tip of his nose hit her clit.

"Oh yes" she moaned with eyes closed as she grab a handful of Jeonghan's hair, making his tongue go deeper in her.

"J-Jeonghan" she bit her lips, trying not to moan loud so no one could hear.

Jeonghan continued to eat her out as he tighten his grip on her legs to keep it separated. Mina can't help, but to feel pleasured as her toes keep curling.

Jeonghan suddenly stop, making Mina feel frustrating as she glared at him.

"Such a tease" she muttered as Jeonghan just eye fucked her while he discarded his pants, along with his boxers, exposing his hard member.

"Bend over"

"Wait" Mina fished out for a condom then gave if to Jeonghan. He teared off the packet, rolled down the rubber to his member as Mina bend over on the desk.

Seconds later, Mina gasped as she arched her back, feeling the hard member slipping easily inside of her wet, warm core.

They both let out breathy moans as Jeonghan's grip on her hips, tighten. Mina gripped on the edge of desk tightly as Jeonghan began to fuck her rough.

"S-So slippery" Jeonghan groaned as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Fuck" Mina cussed as she bit her lips. Jeonghan's hands travelled to her chest, he groped her asset, pinching her plum buds from behind

"J-Jeonghan" Mina moaned as He continued to thrusted in and out.

"Oh yes"

"So f...f-fucking good" Jeonghan grunted as his member was satisfied by the warmth wrapped around it.

"I-I'm about to come" Mina signaled him as she felt a knot forming on her stomach.

"Shit, don't stop" She managed to stay before Jeonghan thrusted fast, tough. Each time he thrusted in, it goes deeply.

"M-Me too" he said as Mina came, her hot liquid, dripping down from her core to her thighs. Jeonghan stayed in as he came onto the condom.

He pulled out of her core, taking off the rubber and throwing it off at a bin. Mina began to clean herself to get back to work.

Mina's POV

After that made out, we went back to work but we cleaned up ourselves, making sure there's no evidence left. Jeonghan kept acting weird and suspicious which I find annoying.

I just kept acting okay and normal as if nothing had happened, but he makes everything so obvious!

I need to talk to him later.

"M-Ms. Park, the shareholders are requesting a meeting" Jeonghan spoke.

"Tell them that there's nothing to talk about" I said, not sparing a glance at him.

Geez, why do they keep requesting a meeting? To judge the interior of my building? Or to judge me?

Jeonghan bowed and left my office, going back to his own office. I glance as I watch him do his work, writing something on the diary as he talk through the phone.

Why oh why, I didn't know he looks so handsome and appealing when acting professional.

Jeonghan's POV

"You all right?" Hanyul asked as we sat down on vacant spot in the cafeteria.

"Yep, totally fine" I forced out a smile to reassure them.

"Ah cafeteria food sucks" Soonyoung whined as he palmed his cheek, staring at his food.

"We could've just gone to e restaurant, if you want" I offered

"Ho about tomorrow huh?" Hanyul asked as she glance at me and Soonyoung.

"Sounds good to me" I said

"Me too!" Soonyoung agreed as we continued to talk and laugh while eating our meal.

Mina's POV

I stood by the doorway, watching Jeonghan eat happily with a smile with his two colleagues whom is Hanyul and Soonyoung.

I swear to God, if this girl tries to make another move, I'll take action to stop it.

If Jeonghan and Hanyul would be in love, that could be a hindrance to our loveless relationship.