72: You Saved Me

Mina's POV

~7:34 AM~

I woke up with a taint of sadness in my heart, however it was immediately gone the moment I landed my eyes on the man beside me. I can't help, but to smile as I watch him sleep peacefully.

I rested my head on his arm, hugging his body as I admire his features, enjoying his scent.

"Had enough staring?"

"I wasn't"

"Oh, don't lie" He smirked as he opened his eyes. I rolled my eyes as I looked at the ceiling.

"I was just kidding" He chuckled as he turned his body towards me, resting his head on his palm while his other arm was wrapped around my waist.

"I could stay with you for the whole day" He said as I turned my head to him.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Of course" he smiled

"Then, Let's spend the day together" I suggested.

"Sure, anything for you"

***

"I want to stay here for a bit longer"

"That's fine" I took a sip of my bubble tea which we got from a stand that was selling here at the park.

"You sure? I mean, you don't have much clothes" I said worriedly as I looked at him.

"Then, I'll just buy. Don't worry about it" He simply responded as we walked by the park where lots of kids are playing to their hearts' desire.

"Sounds like an easy decision to you" I said as he chuckled.

It didn't sound like an issue to him which I find silly.

"I would do anything for you to be happy" He smiled as U turned to him.

"Yeah, but don't forget to also do something that would make yourself happy too, okay?" He nodded his head as we walked in silence.

All my life, I never had a lover. I was too protective of my heart to the point I would go stern to a man who would just approach me, but Jeonghan is a different one.

"You know, I've never thought that this would come true" He whispered as I felt his hand holding mine.

"What? Walking to a park in Daegu?" I joked as he chuckled.

"No, Silly"

"Us, being together" Our fingers intertwined with each other.

"I knew you were a tough girl to pursue, but my heart was too stubborn to continue following you" He spoke.

"I knew to myself that it's already too late because I've already fell in love with you, it's too late to pull back and if I did that, it would be painful"

"I'm glad you were patient with me" I spoke as he diverted his gaze at me.

"My heart was too crazy cold that it won't open up to anyone, but my mind wasn't..."

"It was embarrassing for you to see me being humiliated by my father, but when you comforted me during those moments, My mind knew that you were the right one" I added.