8: Online Shopping

[AN: Who's 'add to cart' guilty?! By the way, just reminding you that I will not be regularly updating this ff as I write based on my mood. My mood isn't really good lately, so just a heads up.]

8: Online Shopping

Gulf was minding his business in their front yard, playing a game on his phone when a huge truck pulled over in front of their house.

He looked up briefly as a huge bullet-like material moved while the staff was guiding it. He continued with his game, unconcerned, until one of the men knocked on their gate.

"Excuse me?! Where should we place this?" the man asked.

Gulf stood up to have a closer look. Their truck was carrying a tree. One huge tree that was probably three times taller than he is. He frowned at them, not understanding what they meant.

"Just place it over to this side, right next to the slide."

Gulf looked around. Mew stood there, pointing at one part of their garden.

"What's this about, Mew?" he asked. The men used their excavator to dig a hole on the soil.

"A tree!" Mew said happily.

"Yes, I can see it clearly. But what is it doing in our garden?"

"It gives off a lovely shade." Mew said.

Gulf looked back. The tree was now being lowered on the ground, right beside the mini slide that Mew had bought the other day.

"Is this one of your ridiculous purchases again?"

"Babe, it's not ridiculous. It's necessary."

Gulf rolled his eyes. Mew's purchases are getting out of hand. It started with normal products like baby clothes and toys. Gulf was ok with it because they are useful, but then Mew started with the questionable ones. Gulf couldn't really tell him off because Mew was sensitive these days.

Ever since Mew entered his second trimester of being pregnant.

[AN: Did I not mention that it's not only Gulf who would get pregnant in this fanfic?]

He never craved for anything, but he's always on online shopping apps and websites buying things for the baby. On normal days when he is bored, he would spend his money buying things for Gulf too.

Until one day, Gulf was surprised when a delivery of potatoes was dropped on their doorstep. He would understand if it's just a few kilos, but Mew had ordered an entire farm of potatoes that was enough to feed their whole neighborhood. When Gulf asked why he did such a thing, Mew just replied, "Because the potatoes looked sad."