Chapter-6( Love trap)

It was dark and the disciples had gone to their respective room after finishing dinner. It was a peaceful night like any other but not for these two fellas.
     Jingyi dragged Sizhui to his room and tied him to a chair exhausting all his strength. When it was finally done, Jingyi stood in front of Sizhui and stared at him but Sizhui ignored him and struggled to untie himself.
     Jingyi was pissed off by Sizhui's cold behaviour.-'I was going to settle things peacefully but he has been ignoring me since the day I drank Emperor Smile.'-
     "Sizhui, look at me." Sizhui hearing that stared at Jingyi coldly,"Did you drink again? Breaking two rules of the sect in a day. "
     Jingyi scratched his head as he answered," It.. it was...by mistake."
     "Mistake? Yeah right. How could you be so careless,Jingyi? What if you were alone? What if you carelessly hurt yourself,huh!? You are always careless and reckless! "
        Jingyi started feeling more rage as he shouted back," What do you care!? You have been avoiding me since the day you recovered from fever! So why care now?"
       Jingyi banged his hands on the upper ends of the chair Sizhui was bound to, cornering Sizhui also making sure not to break it or flip it.
      They glared at each other.
     "That's it, Sizhui! I am sorry for ignoring you and changing my seats but just for that, you started becoming distant from me and avoiding me making up excuses, always in a bad mood and giving me cold shoulders! How can you be so childish!? "
      Jingyi yelled his heart out as Sizhui stared at him. But it didn't take Sizhui long to burst in anger after hearing the reason Jingyi thought he was given cold shoulder for.
     "You thought I would ignore you for that!? Think again, Jingyi! You confessed to Zizhen at night here, didn't you?"
     -'Wait..what did I just say? I was supposed to let my feelings hide so why...did I confess that I was jealous?'-
      Sizhui was speechless, he couldn't believe he let his feelings out. He started shivering.

       "I can't believe it."Jingyi spoke with heavy tone.
      Sizhui felt his heart throbbed painfully.-'I knew it. He is feeling troubled and is about to break our friendship.'-
      Jingyi's face darkened as he leaned closer to Sizhui,"You know, Sizhui. I am really hurt that you doubted me." Sizhui stared at Jingyi confused.-'What?'-                              "Did you ever ask why I said those three words to Zizhen? No, right? Well let me answer it for you. I did that as a confession practice for a certain idiot who was doubting and avoiding me! Ridiculously stupid, right?"
         Before Sizhui could react, Jingyi tossed him along with the chair out of his room and sneered,"Reflect on your actions idiot."then slammed the door shut.
        After long pause, Sizhui finally processed and took in what Jingyi said and slowly called out,"Jingyi,Jingyi, please open the door. I am sorry for doubting you. Please Jingyi, Jingyi."
       Jingyi on the other side chuckled as he heard Sizhui plead.
       "Jingyi is really enjoying himself, isn't he?"Wei Ying grinned as he gulped down his Emperor Smile while lying on the roof of the room opposite to Jingyi's room. He glanced over at Lan Zhan who sat beside him.
       "Mn.Should we release him?"Lan Zhan asked.
       "No. He will be alright. Trust me, Jingyi won't leave him in the cold." Wei Ying sat up and wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck. Lan Zhan gazed at him gently and gave him a smile.
       Wei Ying blushed looking at Lan Zhan. He got his act together and grinned,"Lan Zhan don't you think its time for everyday?"
      Lan Zhan's ears turned blossom pink as he princess carried Wei Ying and turned to return to their jingshi,"Mn."
      It was nearly 10 pm. Jingyi slowly opened the door . He came out and sighed as he saw Sizhui fast asleep.
      "Geez, I do feel bad for making you stay in the cold for so long but serves you right for ignoring me." Jingyi crouched down and started untying Sizhui. Just as he was untying Sizhui's left hand , he glanced at Sizhui and his focus went on Sizhui's smooth pink lips.
       -'Wah..it looks so smooth..Maybe a small peck should be fine..'-
        He leaned over and kissed Sizhui's lips but separated soon and whispered,"Unless you wholeheartedly confess your feelings for me, I won't acknowledge it."
        As Jingyi finished untying Sizhui, Sizhui pulled his hand and hugged him. Jingyi blushed, surprised and stuttered,"Sizhui, ..you.."
        "I love you." Hearing Sizhui's words, Jingyi started sobbing. Sizhui became worried."Jing..Jingyi, did I pull too hard?I am so-"
         Jingyi kissed Sizhui again surprising Sizhui but with a chance, Sizhui kissed him back. Their tongues intertwined with each other's but soon separated as Jingyi caught his breath. He looked at Sizhui  and smiled,"No you idiot. I am just so happy."
         He leaned closer and whispered in Sizhui's ear,"I love you, A-Yuan."
        Sizhui blushed and hugged Jingyi tighter. " You are so cute, A-Yi.But I think you need a little disciplining."
        "Huh?" Sizhui princess carried Jingyi with a dangerous smile on his face. Chills ran down Jingyi's spine as he started protesting while Sizhui carried him and walked towards his room," Wait, Sizhui..."
        Sizhui raised his eyebrow and frowned,"You better call me A-Yuan if you want me to be gentle."
       Jingyi tried protesting,"A-Yuan, not now its too soon."
       Sizhui kissed Jingyi's forehead and answered," Its never too soon."as they entered the room.
      "No, wait no!!"
       Notes to dear readers:Ahahaha.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please do share your opinion about it. And lots of love to all the readers.🤗🤗