Chapter-10( Love hunt)

Sizhui was walking  around the training arena and sulking along the way.-'Where in the world is A-Yi? He has disappeared since morning. That's just so frustrating.'-
    Just as Sizhui kept on sulking, a man appeared behind him and called out smiling,"Lan Sizhui."
    Sizhui turned to see the last man he wanted to see at the moment, Lan Hua, Jingyi's father who somehow had son complex if that even existed he thought.
    He would have been pleased if the man was actually as friendly as he sounded when he called him earlier but heck no. He was a wolf in sheep's disguise. In front of Jingyi, he appeared to be friendly and kind but behind he planned so many schemes due to which Sizhui and Jingyi had not have a proper together time for about a week.
    But an elder is still an elder more so the man was to be his father in-law so he put on a smile.
   " What business might Elder Lan have with me?"
     Lan Hua looking at Sizhui who was trying to look calm, asked,"Have you not found A-Yi yet?"Lan Hua smirked as he finished the sentence.
     Ahh..so that was it. How could Sizhui have forgotten that Jingyi never went anywhere without informing him? It was all the old man's plan from the start.
    Sizhui glanced at the smiling old fox(I am just trying to say it from Sizhui's opinion on his future father in-law.) and questioned with cold glaring eyes,"You have more to say, don't you?"
      "Now,calm down boy. But yes I do have more to say. Its a lil test for you. As you already know there is only 3 hours till the sunset. If you can't find my son by then...You will have to stop this relationship of yours. What do you say? Accept or no?"
        Sizhui smirked,"I will find him no matter where you hid him. And when I do, you will no longer bother us."
       "Fine. But don't underestimate the Lan sect area boy. 3 hours is too less to- Oe wait I am not done."Lan Hua frowned as he saw Sizhui walking away fast.
       Sizhui grinned,"You are right, I should get going to  retrieve my bride." and left.
     Lan Hua was in daze but after completely comprehending Sizhui's words, he snapped,"That damn brat. He called my dear son his bride. You are a 1000 years too young to find your bride, you dam bra-ow..ow..Qiren,let go."
     Lan Qiren was pulling Lan Hua's ear as Lan Hua pleade to let go in pain.
    Lan Qiren fumed with rage,"You still don't learn,do you? Even after you are an elder. Go and write the sect rules 10 times while doing handstand."
     Lan Hua pouted,"Eh! Even though I am an elder."
      Lan Qiren dragged Lan Hua away. Hearing Lan Hua's words, he snapped,"Its because you are an elder,you need to be more careful with your choice of words and the sect rules. Elders are to be punished double the disciples for they are the influencer."
      Lan Hua shuddered at Lan Qiren's out burst and surrendered,"Alright,alright. I will be more careful so just drag, don't snap alright?"
      Seeing Lan Hua's surrender smile, Lan Qiren sighed.-'I can't blame the son when the father is like this. But Hua never really changed from back then huh? Just that he does not associate much anymore else he is more troublesome than his son.'-
      Subconsciously, Lan Qiren formed a small smile as he dragged Lan Hua away.
     Notes to readers:For ur information, Lan Hua and Lan Qiren are childhood friends in this story and somehow Wei Ying has never met Lan Hua. It will be explained later. For now just enjoy the story alright? 
     Hope u enjoyed the chapter and do leave ur opinions on the chapter and story. That would really help me correct my errors. Last but not the least, lots of love to my dear readers.