Chapter-11(Love hunt Part 2)

Earlier in the morning-
    Jingyi opened his eyes and immediately jolted up to look at the place he was in. He was on a bed but not his. The room he was in itself was not his. There was a table on a mat nearby and a basket of fruits was placed on the table along with a jar of water.
    Jingyi was alarmed and suddenly stood up but lost his balance and fell down on the floor. Ah, now it was all clear to him. It was no wonder that he didn't notice being carried, the man who brought him there had him smell some kind of stuff making him lose all his senses which luckily was temporary.
    He slowly maintained his balance and walked towards the table. He saw a note lying at the side and picked it up. He unfolded it and started reading;
    (A-Yi dear, papa loves you a lot so do papa a favour and stay in my personal cottage obediently till sunset ,ok?
     This is just a little test for you and that Sizhui boy to confirm how much connected you are as lovers.)
   -'Lovers?'- Jingyi blushed though he was still confused. He continued after shaking his head sideways.
     (Its not harmful but if Sizhui can't find you by sunset then your relationship will be considered over.
    P.S.The cottage is deep in forest and I have casted a barrier due to which no one outside the barrier can see nor hear you. And you will also not be able to go out that is till sunset when the barrier dissolves.)
    Jingyi froze but then he shrugged off the nervousness and smiled,"A-Yuan will definitely find me. He definitely will." Jingyi clucthed his chest as he said those words,"He will."
    At the moment-
Sizhui was playing guqin and asking the surrounding spirits of Jingyi's whereabouts but none of them knew. He was starting to feel frustrated. He stopped playing guqin. Just then an idea popped up in his head. He smiled and mumbled,"That would be a nice trick."
    It was nearly time for sunset , roughly 3 minutes left and Jingyi was starting to panic. It was no use from the inside but now only with few minutes remaining he could not just sit and wait any longer.
   Jingyi tried to open the door but it was no use. He started chanting spells to undo the barrier but the barrier was too strong. As expected of an Elder.
   Jingyi was starting to shiver as tears began running down his cheeks. He mumbled Sizhui's name several times as his voice began to break, sobbing,"A-Yuan,A-Yuan,A-Yuan"
    Just as he kept on chanting the name, the door flunged open. Jingyi was surprised as Sizhui pulled and hugged him tightly,"Found you, A-Yi."
    Jingyi hugged Sizhui back and started crying,"A-Yuan, I thought ...you..you.."
   "Its alright. It doesn't matter anymore. I found you and so you are mine forever now."Sizhui smiled as he spoke.
     Jingyi stopped crying and looked at Sizhui with teary eyes. Jingyi formed a smile as he nodded,"Forever yours."
    Meanwhile in Lan Hua's room-
Lan Hua sat on the mat while sipping hot green tea. He smiled and mumbled,"I see. A clever boy indeed. Ahh..Jingyi offered himself already and they proved their bond so its time I let them be. Though Papa is feeling really lonely." He started faking sobs when Lan Qiren smacked his head.
    "Ow..Qiren, why are you hitting me instead of sympathizing with me?"
     Qiren clenched his fist as rage filled aura enveloped him,"Sympathize? What for?Sizhui  is a great boy, good for Jingyi. So stop your stupid self-pity and get back to work!"
     Lan Hua flinched and nodded,"Yes sir!"
    Jingyi was cleaning Sizhui's face as they sat on Sizhui's bed.Sizhui was covered in dirt and small bruises from rushing around following Fairy; Jin Ling's dog, who helped to find Jingyi.
     "A-Yuan, how did you guess papa would use the no-sight trick?" Jingyi asked curiously.
    " Ahh..about that..after the spirits couldn't find you even after searching for so long, I remembered spirits are incapable of smelling. So I figured your father in order to test us would use the trick since he is really clever and has a huge love for you......Actually since both of us love you so much, I thought he had the same desire as me to hide you away where no one can see you but me so I.. asked Jin Ling for Fairy's help since smell is not something a barrier can hide."
     Sizhui blushed as he said that ,to which Jingyi gave a light chuckle and gave him a light kiss on his cheek."That's scary but I can see how much you both love me."
    Sizhui smiled and stated," I promise that I will love you more than your father."
    Jingyi blushed and Sizhui seized the chance to give him a long passionate kiss. As their lips separated, Sizhui gave Jingyi a smile," I am at my wits ends. Its been a week since we did it so let me do it today ok?"
    Jingyi was surprised for a while but then he smiled and answered,"Ok."
     Sizhui lost all his composure with Jingyi's sweetness and pulled him onto the bed,"Well then thanks for the meal."
     Jingyi wrapped his arms around Sizhui's neck,"I am counting on you."
     Note to readers:I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I love you all, my dear readers and thanks for reading.
     See u next week.😙😊😁