2 weeks later

2 Weeks Later

Your POV
*sighs* I just finished putting all my stuff on the tour bus, Yes, Today's the day me and the guys are going on tour! The past 2 weeks I spent with my friends and my parents! Speaking of my parents, here they come now!!

RiRi: I couldn't be more proud of you, you know that!?

You: yea I know!

RiRi: I'm gonna miss you so much!! *pulls you into a hug*

You: ima miss you too!

Walter: she's in good hands Mrs. Rihanna!! Don't worry! We'll take good care of her!

RiRi: I believe you! Promise to call me everyday?

You: of course! I love you!

RiRi: love you 2!!

You:*looks at Chris* Dad!

Chris: You know I hate saying goodbye, but I'm so proud of you!! It felt like it was just yesterday you came into this world! You grew up so fast! I guess I should stop calling you my little girl! *tear falls*

You:*chuckles Nd wipe tears* I know you are not crying!! This is a first!

Chris: I've cried before this is just the first time YOU saw me cry!

You:*laughs* you know I will always be your little girl though! No matter how old I get! Ima be fine!

Chris: yea I know

You:*hugs him* I'll be back before you know it!

Chris:*hugs back* just be careful!

You: I will! *looks at your friends* come here!

Bria, Ivy, and Vicky ran up to me and hugged me tightly! We laughed at each other as we balled our eyes out crying at the same time.

You:*chuckles* look at us!!

Bria:*laughs* I know right! We're a mess!!

Ivy:*laughs* we're gonna miss you!

You: Ima miss you guys too!

Vicky: remember to call, face time, text and Snapchat us!!

You:*chuckles* got it!!

Walter:*shouts* YN its time to go!

You: I'll see guys later!!

I said my goodbye's and went on the tour bus. Ray pulled me on his lap and I just looked at him.

Ray: you ready?

Me:*smiles* I can hardly hold my excitement!

I smiled at Ray and laid my head down on his shoulder. Walter came back on the bus and sat down at the table with us.

Walter: okay guys listen up! First I want to welcome YN to the team!! *looks at me* your gonna do great! And I heard you can sing too!

You: I wonder who told you that? *elbows Ray*

Ray: ouch! What? It's true!

Walter: well we might just be singing you a contract

You:*smiles* that would be awesome!

Walter: Great! On the other hand y'all probably wondering where we're going, So we're going to New York first, then South Carolina, then North Carolina, next is Detroit, afterwards we'll take a couple weeks off just to rest and not over work ourselves, then hit up Dallas and New Orleans! London and Paris are also two other the country stops!