THIS FANFICTION STORY

Hello,
I just wanted to tell you all that I have appreciated all your comments and support on these stories, it truly means so much.

After some time of thinking, I have decided that I'll share these stories once more with you guys. I don't want anybody to feel offended or upset with me using Naya's character in these stories, I loved and respected her time with us on this earth - and I respect her family enough to understand the difficulties they're going through during this horrible time. I won't be using Brittana as my muses anymore, but I encourage you to continue writing your heart out with these two love birds!

I want to say that Naya has been a huge influence and role model for MANY young women (and men), and she's a goddamn hero. I might've not known her personally or for that long, but she still meant something to me.

Santana wasn't someone I grew up with like some other people, I was just finishing high school when I first heard about the television show 'glee', and by then it had already aired all seasons. I favourited Brittany and Santana immediately, I absolutely adored Brittany and the relationship she had with Santana. After making my way through the series, I fell in love with the friendship between Naya and Heather. They reminded me of myself and a friend of mine. So, with that being said, they will FOREVER hold a special place in my heart.

I wish nothing but my love for the Rivera family, Ryan and all her friends. I'm not a Christian, but god bless her for being a BEAUTIFUL mother, daughter, sister, wife and friend. You'll forever be missed, sweetheart. I love you always. ミ☆

 ミ☆