(Don't Fear) The Demon

Found this on Pinterest with people wanting a fic.

If you are one of those people, I apologize for this being a bit random with lack of context and being a bit short.

Deanmon, pinning

"Anything?" Sam's voice came through the phone pressed against the angel's ear.

"Not yet but I did find the security footage for the bar. It's him."

"Alright, I should be there by tomorrow. See you then."

"Sam-" The dial tone stopped him, alerting Castiel that the younger Winchester had 'hung-up' on him.

He sighed, removing the phone from his ear and placed it back on the nightstand. Since Dean had...left, Sam had become distant, barley acknowledging anything other than news of his newly-demonic brother. The two of them hadn't found much, even with the APB out and almost everyone they knew looking for Dean.

Castiel was beginning to lose hope, knowing that at this point the hunte-...demon would only show his face if he wanted to be found. He was still processing the fact that he was no longer human, that he had become the very thing he hated.

He needed to do something, anything at all to get his mind off of everything. The angel remembered seeing a bike trail near the motel and thought it to be the perfect place to get away. Soon he stepped out of the room, breathing in the autumn air and made his way around the side of the building.

One of the many things that Castiel enjoyed about the season was the vibrant colors that the leaves produced, from deep browns to bright yellow, all of them coating the forest floor. 

The angel could only see these colors for half a second before he felt two hands grab him by the trench coat and push him against the wall of the motel.

He grunted in surprise, head falling forward before he could get a good look at whoever had grabbed him. From here, he could only see a worn-out pair of jeans, topped off with a red over-shirt with a black shirt undernea-

Suddenly the form in front of him became familiar, the slight bend of bowlegs, the muscle showing through the shirt.  Castiel raised his head eyes wide and mouth hanging slightly agape.

"Dean?"

A slanted grin spread across lush lips and bright green eyes stared right back at the angel's glorious blue.

"What's the matter, angel? Afraid of the dark?" Green shifted to black and hope sunk into fear.