Grave Information

Quick note: sorry those who like this story I have  been very busy lately but now im back!

Alucard and melina brought lora back to the mansion and lock her in one of the basement cells. Alucard wastes no time in telling integra the new information he has found out. Surprised integra walks down the hall to melinas room growing more angry with every step she took. She burst through the door with power “how dare you not inform us your sister was an assassin!”

Melina stepped back “I didn't believe i had to tell you anything about her”

Integra now furious moves closer “And why the fuck not!? she is your sister a bloody monster like you and a assassin on top of it! we have a dead ambassador on our bloody hands! and you think its ok to stand here and give me that kind of attitude! I should seal you away for good or scatter your fucking ashes at a crossroads”

Melina shot her a cold glare “listen here queen bitch if I dont wanna tell you about my god damn personal life you sit the fuck down and respect that! I didn't have to tell you about her because she been dead! I dont know why shes here or even if that is my fucking sister so shut the fuck up and get out of my face before i put your head on a spike”

Integra took an immediate step back “if she's dead then why is she here?”

Melina sighs “if i knew that i would fucking tell you now wouldn't I?”

Walter steps in to break some of the tension “Melina there must have been a reason for her death that could tell us something”

Melina took a moment to think “Millennium…..” she muttered out

Integra,Walter, and Alucard all looked at her at the same time. “Where did you hear that?”

Melina looked at them “lora was trained to fight millennium thats how she died my family stopped the millennium front in ireland lora was killed trying to kill a general”

Integra sighs “Melina before you came here we have been having some issues with a group of vampires we have only just recently found out that group is called millennium”

Melinas eyes widened at the news “n-no thats impossible the group was eradicated! they are all gone it must be a mistake this isn't real!”

Alucard walks over to her “I was fighting them as well if it is truly them what will you do run and hide or stand and fight?”

Melina looks up at him then to the others then sighs “you're not giving me much of a choice now are you? i dont like running so ill stand and fight”

Integra smirked at the answer “first thing tomorrow we interrogate lora to get more info”

Melina smirks “with pleasure sir integra”