Hunter of Hellsing

There was a buzz with the new younger crowed about vampires and werewolves, zombies, ghosts all thing paranormal. One girl wasn't so different sitting in the new london cafe typing away for her next thesis on the possibility of zombies. Of course the students laughed it off as the teacher said it was extra credit but she did it because she knew she could and the other student knew she could too. While other student fought over edward and jacob who was more handsome who was whose husband she sat in the back reading bram stokers dracula. This girl was named melina long blond hair beautiful face loved wearing red. The only thing that kept people away was her unusual fascination with the undead and such and the fact she wore contacts to keep her eyes a shade of red.No one knows why they dont want to know she was different so that means she must be shunned! In this failing society of ours.

   She checked the time seeing it was late. She packed up her laptop and grabs the bag and walks out. She stretches walking out and adjusting the bag, she walks up the street then turns to cut through the abandoned warehouses. No one was ever here but tonight it felt different her eyes darted as she saw shadows dart between the buildings. She sighed as she made a turn running into someone”

“my bad” she said looking up at the figure. She stops herself and backs away slowly not getting a good feeling. “pale white, he felt cold and theres blood” she said grabbing the gun she carried in her bag then taking off into a building.

The figure stopped feeding listening to her and with a chuckle it chases her into the building. “come out come out wherever you are little meal~” he called out teasing her calling his ghouls into the building as well.

Melina had climbed up on the catwalk watching the vampire gripping her gun. Then her attention went to the man in red walking through the doorway.

The vampire turned quickly “who the hell are you!?” he said in a cocky tone

“I am simply your death” the man said in a deep voice with a dark overtone then smirking

“you must be joking” the vampire said laughing “allow me to be your death right boys!” he said and the ghouls raised their guns firing all their bullets into the poor man

“poor dumb bastard” she said slowly climbing down to make her escape. when she reached the floor a deep laughter echoed the building, She backs into the shadow and looks around.

“what the hell is going on?” the vampire said looking around then stopping seeing the man he shot to piece starts pulling himself together laughing as he went.

The man got up and pulled out his gun and started shooting the ghouls disposing them quickly then pointing his gun at the pathetic vampire.

The vampire moved quickly and grabs melina “shoot me and you shoot her!” he yells at the man in red. The man just smiled a toothy grin showing his fangs. “stop killing your own we can share her!”

At this point melina got a little tired of his bullshit she sighs “man you never shut up huh? Also i don't like to be the bargain” she raises the gun quickly underneath his chin and pulling the trigger shooting him causing him to let go and scream in agony the turning to ash “oh by the way the bullets are blessed” she says then pointing her gun at the man in red “try anything and you're next”

The man in red puts his gun away and starts clapping and laughing “bravo! absolutely brilliant i've never seen a human who turned a vampire to dust...well not in this day in age what is your name mortal?”

“It is proper to tell your name first before asking it of others” she said not moving her firm stance still pointing the gun

He smile “I am alucard and you have a lot of guts for a human”

She sighs and puts down her gun “my name is melina and your compliments are futile if you're trying to save your skin and win my trust”

“win your trust? no wanting to know what you really are yes” he smirks “you don't smell human nor do you act human so tell me what are you” he said stepping closer

“not another step or I will blow a hole through your head and what I am is non of your concern for you see I am a few different things”

Alucard chuckles “ I will find out until then you might be hearing from someone very soon melina have a pleasant evening” he said disappearing out of the building

Melina sighs “why do I get the feeling he is going to be hell” she sighs and walks out into the night back to her home.