Putting Plan Into Action

The next day melina didn't even bother going to class she had managed to get the school in a panic saying she was going to sue them for mistreatment covering her a bit, but her real plan for the day was counting her weapons sharpening the blades and mixing her mixture to put inside her bullets. She looked at the clock as the day passed and when it was time she suited up in her usual but with more weapons. “first the stealth plan and if that fails unleash hell” she said to herself “pity they had to make a new enemy”

As the afternoon colors faded to black she set out for the hellsing mansion going over every plan she made making sure she knew it all by heart. When she arrived to the hellsing mansion she hid in the shadows “two guards at the gate at least five patrolling the front yard” She turned her attention to the trees bordering the fence and quickly ran to them. -If i time this right i can slip in no problem- she thought to herself climbing up to a tree. she took notice of an open window and the three guard patrolling around it. she pulls a rock out of her pocket and throws it past them and onto the pavement. The rock caught the guards attention and all three went to investigate. -stupid humans- she thought and seized her opportunity and ran for the window quickly jumping up and pulling herself through. She stopped and looked around -an office? must be hers it smells of the conceited bitch. She walked around slowly looking around then quickly turns her head to the door hearing footsteps coming closer. She looks around quickly and sees a suit of armor in the corner and runs to it hiding.

Sir integra walks in quickly followed by her butler walter and her faithful vampire “WHY HAVE WE NOT FOUND ANYTHING ON HER!?” integra shout clearly being annoyed

Walter unmoved looks at her “sir we have searched through the database of the world there is no record of her. besides we don't have a last name either”

Integra glares at him then to alucard “and you! your supposed to be a top rate vampire and you can't even tell me what the fuck she is!”

Alucard sighs being bored “like i've said shes not any threat to us yet but she is surely a threat to section thirteen for there regenerator cannot regenerate when attacked by her”

Integra “leans against her desk “ok and what kind of creature can do this? what the hell are we missing!”

Walter clears his throat “I did get somewhere when I was on the internet searching for things like that and it took me back to biblical records showing something that we would never have guessed”

“and why are you just now saying this?” integra snapped

“because I didn't think of it to be real sure we work on eradicating vampires but this is just to beyond my belief sorry sir” walter said with a sigh