Fear and News From Royalty

Melina appears from behind integra with a smirk “a pleasure” she disappeared then reappeared in front of anderson “now now” she grabbed a blade “ be a dear and bow down ok?”

Anderson looks at her with shock and bites his lip as his body moves and his own and he gets down bowing to her

Maxwell looks shocked “how is this possible?”

Melina giggles “simple creatures natural or man made will always be  under my control”

Integra looks “now if you don't mind we have a meeting to attend to”

Maxwell nods and walks into the cafe area with integra and discusses about the enemy threat

Melina sat around “good lord i'm bored” she sighed walking around “anderson had to be let go walter is with integra and now what's there for me? nothing i wanted to see his head roll” she grumbled looking at the different paintings

Alucard appeared “you can't find anything better to do than complain?”

Melina looked at him “nope I truly don't have anything to do”

Alucard smirked “you don't have some boy running around after you?”

Melina sighs and starts walking “i'm not in their vision of normal so no I dont. I dont think I ever will saves me some trouble…..humans die easily I get attached to them and they end up dying so whats the point anyway?” she looks to a painting of a couple “humans stay with humans and I am the only of my kind i'm feared and hated theres nothing for me”

Alucard chuckles “that seems very unfortunate for you but perhaps thats how it should be”

Melina glares a bit “shut the fuck up” she turns “im going back Im done here” she walks out of the building disappearing

Integra walks out with walter later and looks around “where is she?”

Alucard chuckles “it seems i've struck a nerve”

Integra sighs “do I need to remind you to keep her on our side?”

Alucard smirks “no don't worry I have no intention of making her hate us”

later back at the mansion integra called everyone to her office “I have received a letter from the queen and it seem we are to hold a ball of sort for halloween a masquerade ball she wants to see how the individual parties interact”

Melina looks “so im not attending”

Integra looks her dead in the eyes “and what makes you think that?”

Melina sighs “I don't do parties people drink and they get touchy then someone ends up with a broken nose or worse”

Integra sighs “you will attend ill even let you pick any dress but you must attend and show yourself before the queen”

Melina sighs “I understand”

“we have two week to prepare now lets get started” Integra said giving them an order

All three nodded “yes sir”