The Thing vampires Fear

“stop beating around the bush walter and spit it the fuck out” she said standing up

Walter looked her dead in the eye “sir it took me to an old text describing demons”

Integras face shifted “demons?”

His face didnt change “yes sir but not any demons it took me to a specific place describing demons fighting creatures and winning stopping there powers”

Integra looked to alucard “do you have any information about this?”

Alucard looked at them “when I was rising in power I heard about demons that were killing my vampire familiers and ghouls when I went to investigate what I saw was not demons but a single demon a man had ravaged one of my outposts and standing in front of him was a girl that turned vampire what I saw I will never forget the man spoke in a very strange language and for a moment she turned human then he drove his sword right through her. After that he stopped and turned to me and spoke clearly >it is not my time to kill you vampire you will get yours i may not have the same face but my blood will be your undoing< he walked into the shadows and disappeared he was only spotted a few month before van hellsing came and captured me”

“and what was he doing then?” she asked very curious

“he had beasts at his command beyond your dreams hell hounds spiders of fire so vampires started to fear him even van hellsing talked about him from time to time he even showed a bit of fear” he looked her dead in the eyes “if this is his descendant we do not want enemies i'm always up for a good fight but that demon is the thing that can make us human again and put us down for good”

Integra nods “I understand so we need to take extra measures because she might already be angry with us”

Alucard nods and fades out

Walter sighs “I will prepare your tea” he walks out quickly

Melina peeks from behind the armor and sees the door open and integras eyes closed. she quickly moves out and into the hallway -bottom floor please- she runs down the hallway then jumps over the railing into the main entrance. She looks around to see a staircase leading into the basement. she quickly walks down the stairs -this is a dungeon not a basement awesome- she walks forward slowly checking every room she can then looks in one of the last room. -more stairs leading down ya not sketchy at all- she slowly walks down until she steps into a large room with only a table and a large chair. She scans the room for a presence then walks over when she deems it safe. -one bottle of wine one wine glass and a big chair either someone is egocentric or very lonely-. Then something caught her eye a coffin sitting in the corner of the room. she walks over to it and runs her fingers over the lettering “the bird of hermes is my name eating at my wings to make me tame” she sighed “my grandfather used to say the same thing” she stood up and took a step back hitting something. For a moment it felt like time stopped “either the room got smaller or there is something behind me”

Alucard looked down at her “what do you think?” he said in a low growl

She quickly turned around backing against the wall “fuck didn't see this happening"