Bloody Ball

The weeks leading up to the ball was stressed filled. Integra wanted everything perfect and making sure she nailed the most important rule into Alucard and Melina heads.

“do not hurt anyone” Integra said with a stern tone

Melina groans “ I get it I get it good lord”

Alucard just stood there with his arms crossed leaning against the wall “a missing  human wont hurt” he teased

“Melina you are now on alucard watch” Integra sighed

Melina scoffs “yeah no thanks good luck with that” she said walking out quickly back to her room.

Alucard chuckles “I don't think she likes me”

Integra rolls her eyes quickly walking about making sure everything was fine as the hours were counting down till people arrived

Everyone got ready and soon people arrived. Everyone soon mingled and excited to get a glimpse of the queen by a chance. Integra sent servants to tell Alucard and Melina it was ok to come out now now.

Melina groaned she was unhappy. she couldn't take a weapon one with wearing a dress which made her unhappy even more. Its not the fact she looked bad in one its the fact she unearthly gorgeous and can grab anyones attention and not be able to have peace. she sighed lifting her dress and sliding on a dagger holster. she let her dress fall “perfect” she said checking to make sure you couldn't see it. she walked down the hall already grabbing the attention of the guards. She rolled her eyes slipping the masquerade mask on and walking into the main ball area. Melina looked around for alucard she didn't want to be stuck out here alone and sticking to Integra or Walter wasn't a good idea, she figured alucard would mingle much. when she spotted him she quickly walked over to him and stood next to him “I seriously hate this”

Alucard chuckles “is that all you do is complain?”

“I complain when i'm not doing something normal or if i'm forced” she crosses her arms

Alucard looks at her “do you know how to dance?”

“ya but why would you…..don't you even dare” she protested

Alucard chuckles and grabs her hand and drags her out to the middle of the floor “hush and have a good time”

They started dancing. at first Melina struggled but soon flowed to the music with him and actually started having fun and perhaps smiled. by this point the dance floor was flooded by people so Melina had to step closer, she blushed a bit everything was running smoothly until the lights cut out followed by a loud piercing scream and the smell of blood…...