Chapter 6

Finn suggested last night that we go on our first proper date. He made it pretty clear that he wanted it to be a surprise so I was out of the house most of the time shopping with Hannah or my sisters. My sisters were so happy and they will meet Finn tommorow. I'm sure Niall and Liam will be fine with him, I mean if I may say so myself the boy's personalities were all quite close so I could tell they would like Finn. Anyway, today was the day of our date, the one Finn had been planning for about 2 weeks. All the youtubers joined in with planning it so I could trust my friends to make this the best date of all time. Finn was teasing me as he knows I don't like surprises. Finn was out all day today with Jack so it was just me and hanni in the house alone. We went in the pool for a couple of hours this morning but apart from that me and Han haven't done anything too exciting. We looked after Emmy for 4 hours as Finn's parents were out. Emmy wasn't that much trouble, she just wanted to watch movies all day and we just went to McDonalds for lunch. So Emmy would let us go upstairs and do our own things. Rebecca and Andy arrived to pick up Emmy land they thanked us for having her.
Hannah had picked out an outfit for me so I tried it on and I must say she has great taste. Jack and Finn came back. Finn came up to our room as I was leaving. He spun me round and lay a passionate kiss on my lips. Finn changed into a suit and considering I have a suit fetish, he looked so hot. Finn grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs, out the door and into his car.
Before setting off Finn attached a blindfold to my head and speeded off down the road. We stopped and Finn got out to unbuckle my seatbelt and help me out. I felt butterflies in my stomach as my boyfriend untied the blindfold.
As my eyes adjusted to the lights and what was before me was my dream date I described to Hannah about 3 weeks ago. Fairy lights were in the trees and a 2 seater table decorated with a white table cloth and candles. I turned around and shared a passionate kiss with my boyfriend. I was no crying. Great. At least I don't wear make up or I would literally look like a clown and clowns just freak me out. Finn walked me over to my chair and sat me down. Finn makes me laugh, seriously he had papa johns pizza ordered and sent to the park. He was so much like me we could be twins. "Finnegan Frayn Harries" I heard a distant voice say. Out of the dark and group of girls came running up and almost knocked Finn off his chair. "Hi Finn, I watch your videos can we have an autograph and a picture" the hyped up girl said. "Sure" Finn said raking the pad and pen and then the phone to take a selfie. The girls looked at me with disgust and pretended that I wasn't there. Nice to see they like me. "Babe, they weren't supposed to know" I complained. "We could just be friends for all they know" I nodded and he put his hand on top of mine.
We are our pizza and decided to go home. We walked to the car holding hands and kissing each other often. I just couldn't believe I could call him mine. We sat on the sofa watching Waterloo road, Finn carried me up the stairs and it was a matter of minutes before letting sleep take over.

Finns POV
I wake up to mine and Loz's phones going crazy. She wakes up and asks me what was going on. I told her I was unsure but when I went on to Twitter it explained itself. Zoë tweeted 'congrats to Finn and Loz wishing you all the best @FinnHarries @LaurenKennedy'. I smiled to myself and checked the online news and there was the reson for everything. The was pictures of last night on our date and us kissing. I showed my phone to Lauren, thinking she would react badly but she didn't. She was fine with it and in fact I was too. "Looks like tomorrow we are filming a video then" I nodded and snuggled up to my girlfriend. Her phone started to ring so I let go and she sat up answering it. Her face looked worried and hurt. I'm not sure what to do.

Lauren's POV
"Is this Miss Lauren Kennedy speaking" a deep voice said
"Yes, who's speaking?" I asked politely
"It's the fire brgidage, we are calling about your house, it has caught fire due to sunlight and the bare minimum survived"
My heart sank as a tear left my eye. I had all my moms jewellery and the watch of my dads I was going to give to Finn.
"Ok, thanks for letting me know I'll be round later to pick it all up" I said in a weary voice.
I put the phone down and turned to Finn. "Looks like I might be living here then" I said. He pulled me closer and gave me a soft kiss and turned on the TV while we snuggled up together.