Chapter 9

Laura's POV
I was now in a taxi on the way to the airport. Me and Finn were mailed our timetables for playlist two days ago and it is pretty reasonable and also gives us time to our selves. We were flying in the class that has your own bed and mini-bar and tv. I'm not sure what it is called but it might be something like business class. All couples requested a double room thingy so that they could sit together. I doubted they had double ones but they had them. So the seating was like this: me& Finn, hanni and Jack, zoe and alfie, niomi and Marcus, Jim and Tanya, and Joe and Caspar.
We had gotten to our seats with no hassle. I was quite happy with myself actually because normally when it airport is involved I'm a walking accident. Wether it is getting stopped by security or baggage, I'll manage to get something wrong. So put it this way, you DONT want to travel with me.
"We will be landing in 5 mins" the flight attendant said with a beaming smile but I can't help but fall asleep.

Finns POV
We land and I turn to Lauren but I find she is sleeping. I put my hand on her arm to wake her up. She is a really sensitive sleeper so she woke up within seconds. She fluttered her big blue eyes open as the flight attendant told us it was 50 degrees Celsius. She looked at me wide-eyed "almost as hot as you" I said. She smiled and gave me a kiss before scrambling around in the compartment to pack her bag up so we can finally leave the plane. I grabbed Lauren's hand after we had anything and we walked hand in hand to the suitcase belt. It took ages for our bags to come so everyone left us to go to the hotel. The hour that we were waiting consisted of tired cuddles, kisses and almost falling asleep. Our bags finally came and we called for a cab.
The hotel was great. It was modern and the room had a long wavy desk with a tv across from the bed fixed into the wall. It was possibly the best decorated hotel room I had even seen. Finn took my bag from my hand a picked me up. He kissed me and lay me in the bed. He grabbed the remote switching it to 'Friends', I smiled at his choice. "You. Know me so well Finny". "Well I'd be the worlds worst boyfriend if I didn't". He picked my bag up and unpacked our things.
We all went out for dinner tonight. We went to Pizza Hut for dinner and sat on a round table. Zoë was talking around getting a new pug named Nala and then everyone wanted a dog. All couples were arguing over dog breeds of what they would get except from me and Finn. We would both want puppies that were a German Shepard, Siberian Husky or a chocolate Labrador. We don't quite know about names yet but we will think about that when and if we get a puppy.
We all eat the mountain of food we had on our plates. The waitor came and asked us if we wanted any desserts. Everyone eyed each other and Han said we all wanted an ice cream factory. Trust me the ice cream factory's are the best.
We were all talking about rubbish and our futures. I had told everyone how I wanted to be a photographer since I was about 3 or something stupid like that. I told them that if I didn't move or meet Finn I would be devoted to my photography business. Finn and I were actually quite similar in what we wanted to do. Han told us how she had always wanted to be a vet, Jack never really knew what he wanted to be, to be fair to him he is one of those people who let it all unfold for them when it comes to things like this. "SURPRISE" I heard a high pitch voice sound and I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I look down and it was Finn I move closer to him and look up to the person who surprised me. It was Laura. Jack got up instantly hugging her and I followed after him. Finn came after me and Han after Finn as we all knew her in one way or another. I was Laura's best friend, Jack and Finn were Laura's relatives and hanni went to nursery with Laura.