Chapter 6

Tsukki opened the door and slammed it shut as Hinata kept biting and sucking on his neck. Tsukki's arm was almost completely soaked with Hinata's slick as it oozed out of Hinata's ass. The smell of an omega in heat filled the house as he walked towards his room.

Once Tsukki got inside his room he shut the door softly and went to place Hinata on the bed. He walked to his closet and took off his jacket and changed his shirt. He stared at Hinata for a while. His face was red and sweaty. He could only imagine what the rest of him would look like. Hinata was slightly trembling because he could smell the hints of daichi's dominance still on him.

"Alpha wan you pwease" Hinata said as he kept trying to do everything to get his attention. He felt wrong because of the smell. "Alpha wan smell like you pwease"

"You're so beautiful my little omega" Tsukki said as he scented Hinata. "Just calm down okay" Tsukki rubbed his nose against Hinata's and kissed his cheek.

Hinata calmed down and wasn't trembling as bad anymore. He was still red and sweaty but that was just because of his heat. Hinata could think clearly now. He looked at Tsukki and smiled sadly. Tsukki got up to go grab some water for Hinata.

"Alpha don't leave me" Hinata said and grabbed Tsukki's wrist before he could go any further.

"It's okay baby I'm just going to get some water for you I'll be back" Tsukki said and Hinata let go very slowly.

"You'll be back" Hinata said softly. Tsukki smiles and nods before kissing his lips and leaving the room.

Tsukki poured water in the cup and took a second to collect himself. After a little while Tsukki was calm enough to go to his room. He was going to go back to his room but someone knocked on his front door.

Tsukki sighed and felt a little annoyed. He set the water down and grabbed the closest hoodie he could find. He didn't want anyone to see the marks Hinata gave him. Tsukki walked to the door, opening it. To his surprise it was Yamaguchi.

"What is it" Tsukki said, a little rudely because he had to get back to Hinata. Yamaguchi smiled and walked in. "Yamaguchi please now's not a good time" He was starting to feel anxious because he could feel his rut slowly begin to start.

"Tsukki come on... I'll only be here for an hour at least" Yamaguchi said and continued to walk to the living room. Since he was a beta he couldn't smell Hinata's heat but he did start to feel Tsukki's rut so he got an idea. "Is Hinata here?"

"No, now you have to go... I won't be able to hang out tomorrow" Tsukki said and walked over to Yamaguchi and grabbed his arm and began to drag Yamaguchi to the front door.

"Wait Tsukki... I... I can help" Yamaguchi said and Tsukki stopped. "Tsukki let me help" Yamaguchi held onto Tsukki's hoodie and leaned into Tsukki's space.

"Yamaguchi stop" Tsukki's felt his rut hit hard and Yamaguchi felt the arousal in the air. "Leave Yamaguchi" Tsukki said and since his rut started his senses are a lot more enhanced so he could hear Hinata's whimpers from his room.

"Tsukki please I can feel it please... just let me help" Yamaguchi said and held on tighter than before. He bucked his hips towards Tsukki's and moaned softly into his ear.

Tsukki growled and pushed Yamaguchi to the ground. "I said stop" Tsukki yelled. Tsukki could hear more whimpering from his room and now he could hear tiny footsteps coming their way. "Leave now, I'm not going to say it again" Tsukki growled lowly and walked up to his room. Yamaguchi had tears brimming in his eyes and left quickly feeling humiliated and rejected.

Hinata walked out of the room and whimpered some more as he saw his alpha. "Alpha what's wrong" Hinata said as he saw the state his alpha was in. Tsukki could see that Hinata changed his pants for one of Tsukki's and that made him very happy. His pants were way too big for his small omega but he still wore them anyways.