sinking (Royality)

Triggers: implied death of character, water (?), crying

----------------------------

"I don't want to die.."

Patton's voice was quiet and trembled a little as he looked up at his lover. They had just gotten the news that the ship they were on was sinking and they didn't have much time left. Patton had tears in his eyes and he looked afraid,
"I- I don't want it to end this way, Ro... I don't want to lose you.."

Roman nodded as he looked back at Patton. When he spoke he was all choked up, though he tried to stay strong for Patton's sake, "..you won't lose me, darling.. never... I'll always be by your side.. forever and ever, remember?" He smiled a tiny bit, referring to the wedding rings they were both wearing.

Patton nodded slightly and softly started sobbing as Roman pulled him close. They lied down on the bed and cuddled, Patton still silently crying. Roman looked at the door of their room and saw water seeping under the door. He looked at Patton, "Close your eyes, love.." he whispered.
Patton did as he said and clung to Roman, "I- I love you.."

Roman nodded and he broke, tears streaming down his face, "..I love you too, Pat.. s- so much... i- it's going to be okay.."

The water had already covered the entire floor and it started rising quickly.

The two lovers held onto each other, and Roman spoke his last words as he felt the freezing water surround them,

"See you on the other side, my dear.."

------------------------------

I'm not crying at all. This is not the saddest thing i've ever written.

Anyways, sorry for mot updating a lot. I have a lot of inspiration, but I just don't have the motivation to write. I'm really sorry and i'll try to write more.

Edit: haha whoops, I forgot I wanted to say that this was inspired by 'The Titanic'

Have a good day! (: