Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Ah... This is so embarrassing..." Zhao Wanyan dared not meet Xiang Yang's eyes. Once again, she screwed her eyes shut. Despite her efforts, she could still feel the night breeze caress the spot between her legs as her robe had already been gently peeled off. Zhao Wanyan whispered coyly, "What... What do I still have on me?" Xiang Yang nibbled at her ear affectionately, his voice full of smiles as he teased, "Nothing at all!" A moan escaped from between Zhao Wanyan's pursed lips and her body visibly tensed up right away. She emitted a slow, shallow breath, but kept her eyes closed. It was not until she felt something pressed against her body that she opened her eyes dazedly, knowing that the time had come. At that moment, Xiang Yang greeted her with a soothing grin as he lay on top of her.

The naked young couple was sprawled out within the bushes of the verdant meadow. Zhao Wanyan was desperately trying to contain her embarrassment. She muttered inaudibly, "Mr. Xiang, please... Uhm... Please be gentle with me..." As soon as she finished her sentence, Zhao Wanyan seemed to combust in mortification from her choice of words. "Gentle" was not exactly fitting for their situation.

A smile carved itself on Xiang Yang's face. "Miss, your body is worth that of a priceless treasure. I will surely take good care of it." A dash of warmth seeped into Zhao Wanyan's heart from his sweet reply. "Are... are you still calling me 'miss'?" Xiang Yang fondled her hair lovingly, the same smile still perched upon his face. "Not anymore. I will just call you Wanyan from now on. Wanyan..." "Hmm... Ahh..." Zhao Wanyan reveled in the libidinous touch of his fingers as they trailed from her hair to her shoulders, all the way down to her jugs, fingers, and abdomen. As the tender, chaste body of the young maiden was introduced to an unprecedented sense of arousal, her ivory skin began to flush crimson and her breaths grew heavy.

Xiang Yang knew just as much about venery as Zhao Wanyan did, for this was his first time as well. It was just that Zhao Wanyan was overly timorous, causing Xiang Yang to believe he must constantly take the initiative. He guided his fingertips dotingly over every inch of her skin. These ruthless hands to which countless enemies had once succumbed were now nowhere to be found, and in their place were a pair of evocative, gracious hands. Xiang Yang delicately drew out Zhao Wanyan's continuous wails and muffled pants as his right palm deftly edged toward the region between her slender legs, charting the young lady's most private parts.

"Hmm..." Sensitive to his contact, Zhao Wanyan involuntarily clamped her legs together, casting a melancholic gaze at Xiang Yang. "Don't be afraid..." Xiang Yang coaxed softly, but he could not hide his surging heart rate either. Applying slight pressure from his fingers, he pried Zhao Wanyan's legs apart by a few inches. The thin layer of body hair below her waist was already soaking wet with her juices, individual strands glimmering under the moonlight. Xiang Yang somewhat reassured himself before thrusting his hips forward.

A string of moans tumbled from Zhao Wanyan's lips. As it was her first time seeing a man's shaft, she was utterly discomposed and worked up, unsure of what to do next. Watching as Xiang Yang's manhood loomed closer, she whimpered in fright. Xiang Yang locked lips with her as he held down her jumpy, titillated figure. Steadily, he inched himself into her lady garden.

As Xiang Yang's weapon slid into her depth, Zhao Wanyan seemed to turn even more nonplussed. "Ah ah...! Ah..." Following her shrill, intense moans, the couple became one. Xiang Yang grunted from breathlessness. Zhao Wanyan's hazy eyes gazed right into him piteously and she cooed weakly, "Are you going to start now?"

Xiang Yang nodded firmly, both to her and himself. Gradually, he began pulling out and reentering, gaining speed as he rammed into her. At first, Zhao Wanyan could still subdue her cries, but when Xiang Yang's finger grazed past her rosy lips, the thrilling sensation in her entire body assailed her like a tidal wave, crumbling her final defenses.

"Umph... ah ah... Ah, ah ah...!"

As the moon in the sky progressively sank into the clouds, the two on the ground, however, peaked at their most dazzling moment.