~He cusses!?!~

Would you look at that I was able to finish that meme in time yus :D

Shade POV

Is Blake ok?
"Blake?"
"I-I'm good!"
"Oh ok" he's too cute... But now... What to do? I looked at the time... Shit... "I almost forgot about work..."
"! Me too! Let's go get ready!"
"Yea"

(And then I start work tomorrow so yea)

I walked over to the room and got ready. Good time they got Blake a suit now so he doesn't have to wear the dress anymore... But still he has to be safe around that fucker Hunter... Ugh...
"Shade? You ready?"
"Almost"
"Ookk Imma go wait on the couch"
"Ok" Blake walked out of the room while I finish getting ready.

After like a min or so I walked out.
"Let's go" Blake nods then we walked out and started to walk to work. It's the same thing everyday but I don't mind... Sometimes... Eh.
"So Shade what you wanna go when we go home?"
"Mm... Don't know... I guess anything you wanna do"
"Oh ok!" Because the things I wanna do Blake said he isn't ready soooooooo

Blake-Blueberry- POV

What do I wanna do when we get home? Mmmmmm I don't know right now... Maybe I'll know later yea!

We were at the cafe now and we walked inside. I looked around.
"Where is everyone?"
"They normally come in a bit after"
"So you get here first?"
"Nope... The boss is here first then normally I show up... Let's start setting things up Blake"
"Ok"

We started to set things up and getting everything ready then I heard the door open and saw Hunter walk in... Shade's in the back room now... Meaning he can't protect me right now... I have to learn to protect myself at times like this! He looks over at me... Ah shit...
"Hey... You're that new bunny... Who had to wear that dress... But you're wearing it... Aw that's too bad~"
"Shut up I'm taken bitch"

"... I didn't think you can cuss..."
"Oh I can cuss I just don't at times unless I have to"
"I like that~"
"Like I said I'm taken"

"Hey Blake I'm bac-... Oh... It's you"
'That bunny cussed at me"
"Ok... So??? What's your point? If Blake wants to cuss at you then let him... It's obvious he doesn't like you"
"Whatever..." Hunter walked away.
"Blake... Did you really cuss at him?"
"Yes I called him a bitch"
"Good luck now we have everything ready let's just wait now"
"Ookk"

End of chapter