The B l o b and the Great Divide

So I mainly read anime fanfiction and I've come across really good ones, weird ones, and ones that make me lose my brain cells but I continue to read them anyways. One thing I've noticed about a LOT of stories sometimes do. I don't know if it's the facts that you're typing on something with a dysfunctional return or enter button but NOBODY TOUCHES THE ENTER BUTTON. I call it "The Blob" because it's all just a mass of jumbled words and god forbid you lose your place while reading the blob because you'll spend half of eternity trying to figure out where you were. Then you end up scrolling too far back and reading the thing you already read and turning your brain to mush. As you can see I am currently writing a blob to emphasize how much it drives me insane. Sometimes when I see a blob I'm just like, "A shit here we go again." But just because a fanfic has a blob doesn't mean it's going to be horrible I've read some really good ones that were blobs and they would've been better to me if they weren't blobs but they are. No use in complaining about it so just enjoy it. Another thing that happens in fanfiction is what I like to call "The Great Divide". My friend had come across it more than I have because she reads different types of fanfiction than me but she tells me the author is well aware of the enter button but maybe it's time they distanced each other just for a little.

They like to write their books with large gaps.

It's not that bad as long as you don't mind scrolling a million miles between every few sentences.

I know when typing your stories on the computer when you hit the enter button it gives a good amount of space between the sentences so by oh eyes can actually read. But in the phone it's weird it's like you can only have a microscopic amount of space between sentences after you hit enter for maximum inconvenience. So just trying hitting enter twice when typing on the phone.

I have a iPhone so I don't know if this applies to any other phone but yeah.

Hope y'all liked my little rant thingy and here's a picture for you: