i love you- miles

here's another imagine because I like these 🙃

------------------------------

y/n and miles are currently at the mall, shopping. miles hates shopping hes only there for you. while you were looking at a rack of clothes he noticed some guy checking you out, so he did what , well, miles would do... he walked up to you and started grabbing up on EVERYTHING. "miles what the fuck are you doing? not here..." "that guy is staring" he replied. you rolled your eyes and continued looking at the clothing before you began talking again... "hes not gonna get anywhere near me miles chill ou-" you looked to see miles was gone. you looked around the store and it didnt take long for you to spot miles. he was arguing... with an old man...
"where you looking at my girlfriends ass? just answer the fucking question" miles was getting very close to punching the guy in the face but before he could you saved the dayyyyy🥳(no)
"miles calm down , im sos sorry sir he has...anger...i-issues" you stuttered and immediately grabbed miles by the ear and draggin him out the store
" ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" you let go of his ear once you were outside of the shop "what the fuck?!"
"what do you mean what the fuck?? i should be the one saying what the fuck, he was like 90!" you argued. "yeah he was 90 but still looking at your ass!" miles argued back. "so what if hes looking at my ass you know it only belongs to you!" you were getting angrier and angrier...
"so what your just gonna let some creep stare at your ass so he can jerk off to it later?!" you were both yelling at this point.
"omg miles why do you care so much?!?"
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"
silent. it got very fucking silent.
your eyes softened , "miles I love you too... but cmon you know that i would never leave you for a 90 year old matter a fact anyone. i really do love you miles."
the fist in miles hand slowly went away and he walked closer to un bringing her petite body into a hug
"I don't like it when we fight" he said with no emotion. "i know ,i know me neither" "lets go home yeah?" he nodded.

long sorry short y'all went home and made the bed
✨𝑏 𝑟 𝑒 𝑎 𝑘✨

------------------------------
this was pretty short and it sucked , but other than that...
😃