Shots Fired!

Episode 2: Shots Fired!

JoJo's POV

So, we got back to the villa from the first challenge and purge, and I still cannot believe that we're basically down to 22 people, cause Ashley left last night, then the bottom 6 were sent home, and CT's still not here. I'm hanging out with Bananas by the table near the pool, just talking and drinking, enjoying each other's company. We then notice everyone becoming quiet, and then we hear footsteps.

"Y'all just got rid of one giant threat for another!" the voice says. Bananas has his arm around me, my back facing the voice of the person who just spoke, and then said "Fuck, me and Nelson are dead men walking. Damn it."

I got curious and turned around, only to see my boy Trayvon Williams, along with a girl I haven't met yet.

"TRAY!" I shouted in surprise, left the clutches of Bananas, and ran straight to my friend, giving him the biggest hug. "Oh my god! You're here! Why?!" I shoot off, everyone else inside hearing me, seeing that Ashley's replacement was here, along with Trayvon, which makes Nelson see red.

Trayvon's Confessional:

Y'all think I won't go here without defending my title? You got another thing coming. I'm Trayvon, but you know that already. I won Survivor: Worlds Apart, and I just won Invasion of the Champions. I'm the reigning champ, and I won't let anyone stop me from going back-to-back.

"Apparently, CT had too many problems with customs both here and in the States, so I was sent in," he explained. The girl then reached out to me to shake my hand "Hey, Briana, nice to meet you!" "Joel, but you can call me JoJo! Nice to meet you, too! Welcome to the house!" I reply.

"What'd I miss?" Tray asked.

"Well, Ashley quit, cause her luggage didn't show up. We had our first challenge a while ago, 6 people were sent packing." I explained.

"6?! Damn, they ain't playing this season."

"Must be nice to get here a day later, skip the first challenge, fresh as a daisy." Bananas starts.

"Fresh as a daisy? I've been in the airport for the past day, I feel so fucking sticky." Tray retorts.

I then notice TYB going outside to confront Tray.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here?" Nelson said, teeth gritting with anger.

"Oh great, I thought you guys would have gotten rid of this idiot in the purge, but now I gotta be stuck with this dumbass." Tray says before turning back and facing Nelson.

You can cut the tension with a knife. I've never seen Tray get this annoyed, I guess only Nelson brings that side out of him.

"Nelson, there are many things I find intimidating, and you're not one of them." Trayvon said which only made Nelson even more pissed off at him and now him and Trayvon were inches away from each other's face.

"You forget, I can mess you up in ways you can't even imagine." Nelson said which made Trayvon let out a smirk.

"And you must forget, I can easily fuck you up." Trayvon said as he stared down his vendetta. Cory and Hunter start holding Nelson back. They try to talk to Nelson, "Bro, you're gonna have to calm down. You're about to do something you're gonna regret. Chill out, get this money, then get his ass, you feel me?" Cory finishes. Hunter adds, "Yeah, man, don't lose it for now, you don't wanna get sent home for beating up this loser."