YAAAASS, Booty!

Episode 6: YAAAASS, Booty!

Cory's POV

After Joel and Nelson had their argument about the whole putting Joel in to hurt Trayvon stunt didn't work, we were now in our room, chilling. Tray and I lying down in his bed, with Joel back in his bunk. I was giving Tray light kisses on the neck and on his cheeks. "Uhm, can we at least celebrate the fact that I came back? Like hello?! NOTICE ME PLEASE! Stop being all over each other, it's not like you've done anything else ever since I left." He told us teasingly, making Tray blush, and making me smirk. "Yeah, we had a lot of sex to make up for losing you." I said, earning a smack from Trayvon. "Don't listen to him, we didn't have sex," Tray said, before I mumbled "yet," earning another smack from Tray, "we did make out a lot, though," and he shook his head at us.

"I feel icky, I'm gonna go ahead and shower first. I don't wanna hear you two having sex, so, I'll leave you to it." He said to us, grabbing his stuff then walked out of the room. "You heard him, we can have sex now," I winked at Tray, who just smacked me again, gave me a peck on the lips, then cuddled up to my chest. I saw Hunter walking by our room, so I called out to him, "Hey, Hunter! Come here for a sec!" He heard me, then walked inside. "How've you been?" I asked him, giving him a high-five, before he took a seat on the floor by Joel's bed. "Been good, I guess. I mean, as good as I can be in this game, y'know?" He said, and I gave a nod of agreement. "So, I've been meaning to ask this, is there another reason you're here instead of in our room? 'Cause it seems like you're leaving TYB to go with Tray." He said, and I nodded.

"Well, yeah. I mean, honestly, Nelson's mouth's doing us in, and since this is an individual game, I need to let go of some connections. We're still bros, but game wise, I'm thinking differently." I answered honestly, which Hunter then asked, "so it has nothing to do with Trayvon? I've seen you both, and this seems like more than game, to me. Nelson's not that smart to see that, but I'm not that oblivious. Is it real?" I looked over to Tray, who had his back towards us, smiling to myself, then turning to Hunter and saying, "Yeah, it's real. Realer than any other relationship I've had in this game, to be honest with you." I answered, Hunter nodding in acknowledgement.

"What do you see in Tray? What do you see that Nelson doesn't? 'Cause it's like they literally hate each other, like they'd rip each other apart if they could." Hunter said, making me nod in agreement. "He just has this something that draws me in. He's a charmer, I think I'm a charmer, and I'm a flirt, so we go very well together, which surprised me the most. Plus, he's hot, I'll admit that. I don't know, he just has me wrapped around his finger." I admitted to him.

Hunter's Confessional:

I'm honestly surprised at how two people view the same person. On one hand, Nelson hates Trayvon so much, that if he could, he would've attacked him by now. Cory, however, likes Trayvon, to the point that they had this "showmance" thing planned out, but to me, it seems a bit more real than just a showmance. Personally, I don't know how I feel about Trayvon, because it kinda looks like he's the reason TYB is falling apart. The thing is, though, I've never seen Cory this happy with someone before. I've seen him with his past relationships, but with Trayvon, it's like he's been the happiest. I don't know if that would be enough for me to trust Trayvon, just like that, though. Plus, he's also close to Joel.

How do you feel about Joel, honestly? The producers asked.

I can see now how much I hurt him. We were best friends, and my stupid mouth and feelings got in the way of that. I will never stop caring for him, even after all the shit we went through. We may hate each other now, and maybe even for a long time, but I know that I still care for him.