𝐒𝐏𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝘚𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧𝐎𝐜: 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦:  𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘦𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 2𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝘚𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧
𝐎𝐜: 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦:  𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘦
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 2
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟.

𝐎𝐫

Zachary Elliot Stark or as he liked to be called Zach Stark was the younger son of Howard and brother of one and only Tony Stark.

Though the two lived in the same household both had totally different lives. Zach was the loved son. Apple of everyone's eyes even his father's and lose of his parents left the child devastated, so he turned toward his brother for guidance and let's be real Tony Stark wasn't the best influence for the child.

The two became the notorious Starks spending all their time in partying and living a lavish life till one day Tony hooked up with his girlfriend and the two had fight big enough resulting in Zach to leave their house.

However, he stayed a part of Stark Industries to save his father's legacy.

Ignoring his brother, still sulking over his ex Zach Stark was living quite a monotonous life with a new girl every night in his bed until he crossed path with his brother's new secretary Natalie Rushman.

A secretive redhead Goddess who had the Stark intrigued as he has never been, there was nothing Zach wanted more than to know her.

And The Stark got everything he wished for...Everything.

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

So Zach's personality is very similar to Tony but the reason they are that way is very different and it's really important to keep it in mind.

Zach accompanied his brother only because he was his only family left and he wanted to be close to him but he does enjoy the lavishness, after all, he is a STARK.

He doesn't hate his Father... I repeat he doesn't. Howard was not that strict with him as he knew it wasn't Zach who would take over so for him he is a loving father and this is yet another reason for conflict between two brothers.

Zach is a committing guy but because he is hurt once he tries to avoid any kind of feelings to get his way and lives behind the playboy facade.

Zach and Pepper have a very very good relation. They are like brother-sister. While Tony spends most his time in his lab Zach helps Pepper with the Stark Industries and Pepper tries her best to make the two brothers reconcile.

Also, he doesn't hate his brother. He just pretends because he is hurt but he cares for his goodwill. Their relation is yet another important aspect of the story. It'll be strained filled with snarky comments but they should sort things out by the end. If you add flashbacks make the two very friendly filled with snappy comments.

Zach and Natasha together will start with flirt a lot of flirting. While Zach wishes to get under her skin, Nat wants to know more about him and see if the could use him for getting Tony on their side.

They'll not fell in love immediately. While there should be a lot of sexual tension the two will try to ignore any kind of attachment as Nat doesn't want to involve feelings in her work and Zach also isn't looking for something serious.

But soon two will know more about one another and eventually fall in love. Now Zach is a very supportive partner but he will find it hard to adjust to superhero status. Nat will also fear getting hurt because of his playboy status and lack of commitment.

Also, Zach is a hopeless romantic. Once he admits his feeling he will do small- small things to make Nat small and though Nat is way stronger than him he would never allow anyone to hurt his girl.

They don't need a particular antagonist, their relation will have many flaws which will pay this part and you can make it one book or continue it further it's totally up to the author.

You can add more to his past and any change you wish to make can be made after consulting to the plot owner.

Hope you like it. If you wish to write leave a comment here:-

Plot by- -ReginaPhalange