𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭*𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝐎𝐜: 𝘐𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯 '𝘚𝘪𝘨' 𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: 𝘒𝘢𝘵 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘮*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐎𝐜: 𝘐𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯 '𝘚𝘪𝘨' 𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: 𝘒𝘢𝘵 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘮*
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝗼𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝗼𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐜-53 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐎𝐫

Idunn always thought that everyone went through one experience in their life that shaped them for better or worse. Some people never realize what that specific event was while others think back to it their entire lives. For Idunn, the moment was when Thanos and his children came to her planet, Acenia, when she was four. The day was filled with bombs and guns that killed people off hundreds at a time. It was only when Idunn didn't die that she realize her power. Unfortunately, Thanos realized it, too.

He took her on his ship despite her flailing and cries. Over the years he brainwashed her into his daughter. Years later when Thanos thought she reached the peak of her powers, he sent her to Kree—a planet at war—to have Idunn do his bidding no matter how morally wrong she thought it was. The only thing keeping Idunn from escaping him was the device he used to make her powerless.

A few years after she was placed on the Kree Star Force, Idunn was tasked with training a new soldier name Vers. Once she was ready, the team was sent on a mission that went horribly wrong. Idunn and Vers found themselves trapped on C-53, a planet known for its naivety and low weapon defense, where Skrulls, the creatures Kree is at war with, follow them. But when Vers finds out the truth about the war, Idunn is forced to choose between disobeying Thanos and helping Vers be on the right side of the war, or listening to him and letting innocents die.

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

Idunn is referred to as "Sig" on the Star Force. Similarly to Vers, they don't use her full name because she does come from there.

Her powers consist of slowed aging and absorption. The latter is what kept her alive when Thanos killed half of all life on her planet, including her family. She is able to absorb forms of energy and blasts and release them again as her own. It's similar to T'Challa's black panther suit, but she absorbs more than just kinetic energy and emits it more powerfully than he can.

Idunn's brother was killed by Thanos. When Idunn goes to see the Supreme Intelligence, she see's her brother. I imagine everyone from her planet to have blue patterns on the side of their face. Those patterns can determine status in some areas of the planet. That probably won't need to be highlighted much throughout the story, but if you want to put it in there, you can.

Idunn and Vers are extremely close. Idunn trained her so they immediately became friends. This is a friend to lovers trope fanfiction and is therefore a slowburn. I don't expect them to admit their love for one another at least until Carol starts crying at Maria's house because she can't remember who she is.

Thanos contacts Idunn a few times throughout the whole book to keep an eye on her and give her orders. While she's a strong character, Thanos is one of the only things she's frightened of. She's good at hand to hand combat, but Thanos has the ability to make her powers useless, and she can't defeat him and his other children without them.

I thought it would be interesting if it was later revealed that Idunn's brother is alive and with the Skrulls.

Idunn and Vers banter all the time in the same way Vers and Nick do. Remember, they've been extremely close friends for five years. They're more comfortable with each other than they are with anyone else.

You can change the faceclaim of Idunn if you want. However, it has to be a WOC and someone who isn't an extremely overused faceclaim. If you're unsure whether someone is overused or not, message me and I'll tell you.

Hope you like it. If you wish to write leave a comment here:-

Plot by- cursedbybrie