𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘐𝘯*𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬𝐎𝐜: 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯, 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 2, 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 3𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬
𝐎𝐜: 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯*
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯, 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 2, 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 3
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝗼𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐎𝐫

Sana Walker was an esteemed neurologist who's main focus was to come up with a cure for common brain diseases science hasn't been able to stop yet. One night in her lab when she was close to the breakthrough she needed, an explosion was set off with her still in the building. When she woke up, she realized she had the power to cure any sickness and wound with a touch of her hand. The only problem was that when she healed someone, it took away from her life span.

A few years later at a conference she met the infamous Tony Stark; someone she considered genius and disgusting at the same time. But when one thing led to another, Sana woke up alone in his bedroom and found out a month later she was pregnant. But to make matters worse, when she went to go tell him, she found out he was taken by terrorists.

When Tony got back, Sana broke the news to him. Upon his request, she stayed in Malibu with him to raise the kid. However, when Tony decides it would be a good idea to become the hero Iron Man, the stay becomes more dangerous than Sana would've ever wanted.

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

This story is based off of the movie Fools Rush In with Salma Hayek and Matthew Perry. In the movie, the two main characters get married once they realize they're pregnant. In the story, Sana and Tony just decide to move into one of his houses together to raise the baby.

Sana'a power is vitakinesis, but as said before, every time she saves someone her life span decreases based on how fatal the wound was. Because of this, she also can't heal herself.

Tony doesn't know about her power until after the baby is born. Write a scene about when and how she tells him.

Once Tony finds out about her powers, he doesn't let her heal him at all. She has the power to take out the shrapnel in Iron Man and to heal his palladium poisoning in Iron Man 2. But due to the severity of his injuries, he doesn't let her.

The baby is born by the end of the first Iron Man. In the other two parts of the books please add "fluff" with dad!Tony. If you want the plot, you choose the name, appearance, personality, etc. of the kid.

Sana is extremely intelligent. Don't downplay her smarts or make her into a damsel Tony saves. I imagine her as a very hardened character, so don't play her out to be weak.

Tony doesn't let her heal some of his wounds, but that doesn't mean she won't do it to others. Maybe she fixes minor cuts or heals her baby at one point because that doesn't do much to her life span. Incorporate her powers into the story.

Tony and Sana have a slowburn relationship when it comes to emotions. Yes, they got together the night they met and have a kid, but that's just physical. Their emotional development and feelings take a long time to be admitted to each other.

Hope you like it. If you wish to write leave a comment here:-

Plot by- cursedbybrie