𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Expectations𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: T'Challa Udaku𝐎𝐜: Ema Grace Everest𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Anna Kendrick𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: Black Panther𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Expectations
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: T'Challa Udaku
𝐎𝐜: Ema Grace Everest
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Anna Kendrick
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: Black Panther
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐄𝐦𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐎𝐑

Ema Grace Everest was not a billionaire. Ema Grace Everest was not a stuck up snob. Ema Grace Everest was not spoiled. But she was stubborn. When she had her mind set on something, there is no point in arguing.

So, when Ema had come up with the idea of backpacking through Africa, she convinced her little sister, Georgia, to come with her. They expected bugs, sweat, and exhaustion. However, neither of them expected to end up in Wakanda, because Ema opened her big mouth.

And that's exactly why Georgia said no.

Halfway through the journey, Ema stopped at the outskirts of a small country called Wakanda, to camp through the night. She did not expect to be overheard by Princess Shuri of Wakanda.

All throughout the night, Ema talked about the science that was Earth. And all throughout the night, the Princess listened.

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

Ema Grace Everest was born in Austin, Texas to Carrie and Richard Everest. At the age of 10, she became interested in everything that had to do with science. Atoms, space travel, molecular sizes, and more.

She is a science nerd who graduated from Harvard. She majored in that particular subject and was always top of her class. She then went on to work for NASA as a scientist.

After graduating, she wanted to do all these things she wasn't able to do before. Skydive, swim with sharks and backpack through Africa.

Once they met, Shuri and Ema instantly clicked. Their relationship is very important, seeing as Shuri is the one who introduced T'Challa and Ema. Make sure to include lots of science jokes and references.

Shuri should get in trouble with her brother for bringing an outsider into the kingdom, but after seeing what she could do to help them. Like improving the defences and enhancing their weapons.

Ema and T'Challa shouldn't like each other at first. Ema should constantly say things like, 'Why should I like someone that tried to kill me' or along the lines of that. T'Challa should try to be nice to her, but she should reject it.

Initially, Shuri should help get her brother and new friend get along and she should be the first fan-girl.

T'Challa and Ema should become 'friends' after a few weeks, but don't rush the relationship. Make sure to do a full character background so your readers know more about Ema.

Feel free to explore at your will, but any major changes should be approved by the plot owner before putting into action.

━━━━━❝Cool weapon. Standardized F-14, metal coating, made with Vibranium for sure, needs a navigating system and A.R 14 check-up.❞

━━━━━❝What?❞

Plot made by superh3ros