𝐊𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝘒𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴𝐎𝐜: 𝘒𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘖𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘳𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘦*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘈𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯, 𝘊𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘢𝘳, 𝘐�...

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝘒𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐎𝐜: 𝘒𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘖𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘳
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘦*
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘈𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯, 𝘊𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘢𝘳, 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘞𝘢𝘳, 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝗼𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐣𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐎𝐫

Khione Odindottir was the goddess of snow on Asgard. She was the middle child of her two brothers and the only sense of reason when they fought. But she was ambitious and to Odin, her father, that was an awful quality to possess. When Khione marched into Jötunheimr along side Thor, Odin banished both of them to Earth leaving them powerless.

After Thor and Khione successfully beat Loki on Earth, Odin found that Thor proved his worth and sent him back to Asgard. However, he neglected his daughter and gave her her powers back while stranding her on Midgard to live and age as people there do.

A year later, Khione is tracked down by Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., and is told her brother is on a murderous rampage. She's brought to their headquarters where she meets four other members, including Steve Rogers, who she later learns was trapped in ice for decades. 

When they apprehend Loki and Thor intervenes, Khione can't help but feel bitter towards him for letting their father keep her banished. Though, reluctantly, she decides to stay with the newly named Avengers to stop her younger brother's schemes. But after Loki, the threats keep coming and she realizes the hard way that while she was raised on Asgard to battle, some things you can't be trained for.

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

━━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

If you didn't catch on already, Khione's powers are ice powers. She's basically like Elsa or Frozone.

Quick note on her name, it's based off of the Greek goddess of snow. Her name is pronounced Kee-oh-nay.

Khione gets recruited by Fury around the same time Banner and Tony do. Her recruitment should be the beginning of the story. She assists Steve, Tony, and Nat in taking down Loki the first time. When Thor comes to take his brother, Khione isn't happy with it. She feels that if she can capture Loki, she'll prove her worth to Odin and be able to go home.

A big part of Khione's character in the beginning is her trying to prove that she deserves to go back to Asgard. She gets mad with Thor a lot and they have a strained relationship in the beginning as well because she feels like he left her.

The reason Khione isn't in the Winter Soldier is because I imagine Thor to have her help him in TDW. This isn't part of the story, though. You can add it if you want.

Khione and Steve's relationship starts with Steve pretty much comforting her throughout her issues with her brothers and father. She's obviously closest with Steve because of this. Other than that, I imagine her to hate Tony at first because of how egotistical he is, but her and Nat get along beautifully. She's kind of indifferent to Banner and Clint.

Khione and Steve's relationship starts to take a turn in the middle of Age of Ultron/beginning of Civil War. You can develop it slower if you want so it fits in with how you write the story, but it shouldn't be any sooner than that.

Khione (obviously) takes Steve's side in Civil War. She knows what it's like to have to listen to people when it comes to fighting battles, and agrees with Steve that the safest hands are their own.

In Endgame, Steve and Khione return the stones, but instead of going back in time to marry Peggy, Steve decides he wants to go back in time, but stay with Khione. Also, she goes to Asgard to get the reality stone with Thor. It's her first time being their in almost a decade and I think it'll be great for her character.

My last note is to make Khione a strong character! Please, please, please don't have Steve save her just for the sake of moving their romance along. She's a literal goddess, she can handle herself.

Hope you like it. If you wish to write the plot or have any questions, leave a comment here:-

Plot by- cursedbybrie