Chapter one: Sonic saves Cream

-Creator's note: This is a base off story of Sonic X storyline the part 1 will not have a leak for now thank you-

Cream's POV
I'm a young girl rabbit trapped in huge area with green tube with my Chao named cheese and I was waiting for someone to save me but then the door was banging "Cream come out also hold cheese okay?" that familiar Voice that was Sonic he's a cool guy he hates water/drowning because hedgehogs can't swim "O-Okay come on cheese let's go" I'd grab my Chao cheese and Sonic's hand then we both left from the area I see some two different people who are in the car "who are they?" I'd ask to sonic then he replies to me " Cream this is Chris and this is Chuck" Sonic introduce to them for me since a while I went to big place that Chris lives and I see tails I'd open the door of the car and run towards tails I'd gave him a friendly hug by the way tails is Sonic's ONLY sidekick but he's cool with it Sonic stays and keeps on eye on Tails all the time I wonder what will happen next...

Sonic's POV

We were fine In this place but they always keep calling me a cat anywho Tails is my Only sidekick that I can trust but... something bad happens everyday eggman shows up to find/steal/kidnapping my friends or chaos emeralds I don't even know what will happen next tomorrow morning...

~Creator's POV~
Having fun reading the story? Well I might have to keep "a boy who is super psycho vol.2" on hold for now on but you can read the vol.1 for now on and wait for a while until vol.2 is done having a hold up updates so I have to repeat this word this story is base off of Sonic X storyline and characters but all characters or storyline isn't mine it belongs to Sega so please wait for next chapter of Cream's Backstory chapter 2 Coming in August 06 2020 thank you!