{ XXIII }

Hello (^-^)

>> Seonghwa pushed the cart forward as his eyes scanned over the bottles of herbs in the isle. Jongho in the cart, Yunho and Yeosang on his left and Mingi on his right. Both holding onto his shirt tightly.

He picked up the one he needs and gave it Jongho to put it in the cart. Jongho grabbed it with two hands and threw it in, giggling. Seonghwa chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Mommy" He felt Mingi pulling on his shirt.

He looked down, "what is it?"

"Can we get chocolate milk?" He looked up with the biggest puppy eyes ever, fingers poiting to the said milk besides him. Seonghwa blinked. "Sure, go take it."

"Mooommmmyyyyyyyyy" Yunho called.

"Yes dear?"

"Can me and Yeosang go look for that bread I was talking about?" He asked.

Seonghwa was skeptical to let the two go alone, but Yunho had been here with him most of time so It should be fine.

"Sure go on, and if you find anything you want along the way just take it okay?, and what did I say about strangers?" Seonghwa said.

"Don't talk to them!" Yunho answered and immediately pulled Yeosang's hand.

"Yunho!" Seonghwa called.,

Yunho turned around,"meet me at the counter okay?" Seonghwa told him, Yunho nodded and ran off.

He looked to his side and saw Mingi holding the chocolate milk cartons while pouting, not happy that Seonghwa didn't see him coming back. He smiled and ruffled his hair and took the carton of milk.

"Now mingi, wanna buy some cookies?"

Mingi grinned and pushed Seonghwa so he would start to move.

"Okay okay, let's go" He grabbed Mingi's hand in him and pushed the cart with the other.

"Mommy," Jongho suddenly called.

"Yes?"

"Love you" He grinned and covered his face wth his palms.

Seonghwa melted and leaned forward to pecked his forehead. "Love you too baby"

A few minutes passed by and now Seonghwa was waiting a the counter line, not queuing up yet, still waiting for Yunho and Yeosang. He prayed to god the two weren't lost.

Yunho dragged Yeosang to the bread isle and put his finger on his chin, thinking deeply while choosing.

"Yun? What bread you looking for?" Yeosang asked.

"Potato" Yunho answered simply.

Yeosang went forward and pointed to something.

"That? It says potato buns though" Yeosang asked.

"How do you know it say potato buns" Yunho asked, shocked.

"Um... I read it?" Yeosang answered.

"YOU CAN READ?!" He exclaimed and put his hands on his heart.

"You can't? " Yeosang answered with a straight face.

Yunho opened his mouth to object but then closed it again. Knowing that he would lose.
The two tried to reach for the buns but it was too high. They whined and looked around if there's something they can use to help them. Unfortunately, there's nothing.

"You guys need a hand?" An unfamiliar voice spoke. They turned their heads and saw a grown up man standing there.

But they stayed silent. Because mommy said Don't talk to stranger.