{ XXIX }

Hi everyone!!!<3 Thank you for your patience, enjoy!! (this might be a little bad I apologize)

{warning: small mentions of needle and injection}

>>

"He's okay for now, It will take him a few hours to be fully conscious. We need to hold him here for a few days,or longer depending on how he's doing in order to monitor his overall condition. You're allowed to stay all the time here." The doctor flashed a smile towards Hongjoong. Hongjoong sighed in relief.

"Thank you, doc." He spoke

The doctor nodded and left the room. Hongjoong turned towards the bed and saw Jongho sleeping peacefully, his head wrapped up in a bandage and his arms had a few cuts here and there. He sat on the chair besides him and caress his hair.

The doctor did say that the bleeding was not caused by some sharp object but it would be rather blunt, after hearing Hongjoong's story, the doctor quickly informed him that the person that took Jongho must've dropped him on a rock and panicked when he went unconscious from the mild concussion. He told Hongjoong to file a report immediately.

"Rest well baby". He leaned back onto the chair and stared at Jongho.

He sighed and took out his phone.pressimg Seonghwa's number and calling him. After a few short rings, he answered.

"Hey"

"Hey, everything okay?"

"Yeah, he's sleeping, doctor said he would wake up in a few"

" Oh that's amazing, Are you okay?"

"Kinda, still shaken up though" He ran his hand through his hair.

"Hey, he'll be fine alright? I'll meet you there in a few hours okay? Get some rest."

"I will, See you later"

"Yeah, bye"

Hongjoong ended the call after saying his farewell. He looked at Jongho once more and sighed again before leaning onto the bed and closing his eyes.

-

-

-

"Uncle Han!!!!!!"

Jeonghan choked on his water when two boys suddenly tackled his legs while shouting.

"Mingi? San? What's wrong?"  He looked down to the boys.

Mingi and San just giggled before running back to the living room. Jeonghan tilted his head then shrugged.

"Han? Oh, there you are" seungcheol peeked into the kitchen. Jeonghan set the glass down.

"What?"

Seungcheol went closer and fixed his lover's hair while keeping on hand on his waist.

"Can you...  Check on Seonghwa? We're going to the hospital. Not all, just us and him. And  Maybe Yunho" He explained. Jeonghan nodded.

"Sure, just keep an eye on the kids" he said with smile and received a peck in return.

Jeonghan knocked on Seonghwa's door and opened it a little, peeking inside, he smiled seeing Seonghwa getting ready.

"Morning hwa"

Seonghwa turned to him with a small smile. "Morning"

"You ready? Does yunho wants to come?" He asked, sitting on the bed.