10.

The song helps the mood trust me ;)

"Make yourself at home, you'll be staying the night here." Before you can interject the glass door to the balcony shuts loudly. You feel your eyes begin to flutter closed as you stare at the back of your now more familiar professor.

~~~~~~~~

You feel yourself shift in your sleep, waking yourself up you lift your head it pounding slightly at the movement. You begin to search your surroundings growing anxiety in your stomach as you come to realize you're not familiar with where you are. Your breathing begins to quicken as you turn to see a bright yellow paper on the table in front of the couch you woke up on, you pick it up slowly being overly skeptical about the 2 orange pills and glass of water next to it. 

Aspen,

Don't panic you're safe. I left two painkillers for your headache, take them with water. I assume when you wake up it will be morning, I'll most likely be on campus already so please as I said yesterday make yourself at home until I get back. You are free to leave when ready but be careful calling a cab or uber, I may live in a nice apartment but the neighborhood isn't the greatest. 

Kylo Ren

You sigh feeling relief for a moment, at least you weren't in a stranger's house. Your relief was short-lived as you try to remember what happened with your friend's and how you ended up in Professor Ren's apartment. Holy shit, you thought, I'm in Professor Ren's apartment. You took the pills which made you feel better knowing the pain wouldn't last, sighing as you ran your hand through your hair. Gazing out the window you noticed it was still dark outside, because of your studies you hadn't had time to notice the little things anymore. Uncovering your body goosebumps run up your legs, it wasn't horribly cold in Ren's apartment but still not warm considering you were in a revealing dress.

 You walked over to the balcony, still trying to remember how you got here. You wiggled the handle it making some noise, hoping you didn't wake Kylo you step onto the balcony placing your elbows on the edge. You took in a big breath enjoying the feeling of the air under your dress and in your hair, for a bad neighborhood the view from where Kylo lived was beautiful. 

"Enjoying the view?" You yelped, cluching your chest as you try and regain control of your breathing. 

"U-um yes." You let the air out of your lungs and turn back around half way to face the city. "I didn't mean to wake you, I just needed some air."

"You didn't wake me, I couldn't sleep." He walks over next to you and leans against the balcony as well. 

"I read your note, for a bad neighborhood the view is beautiful profess- ah I mean Kylo." You brush the hair out of your face and turn to face the city all the way turning your head to look at him. "If you don't mind me asking, my memory is a bit foggy, how did I end up well...with you? Here?" You watched as part of Kylo's face fell, only slightly, not super noticeably. He cleared his throat.

"Well what do you remember?"

"It's blurry, I was at a club, then um I went outside for some air after jacqlyn slapped me..." Your eyebrows furrowed things in your head starting to become clearer, the men who scarred you, kylo coming in and saving you, calling him gorgeous, and then faintly him being on top of you, then nothing. You didn't realize you were saying this out loud, snapping out of your memory you look at kylo, his adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed.