Small Update

First off I wanted to say don't panic! This story WILL be finished and I'm not going anywhere!

The recent hurricane has caused our power to flicker throughout the day yesterday and districts across the country have lost internet connections entirely. (Everyones safe no worries!) I usually write theses stories on word documents on my laptop but I'm having trouble getting that to Wattpad right now.

I'm sorry for any inconveniences but I may be a few days until I can post next chapter ;-;

Don't worry though, I wont stop working and by the time I get internet back you MAY get a mass upload of chapters. (Depends on if power doesnt go out again and laptop can survive long enough).

I wrote a few chapters ahead (cause I had this on my mind for awhile and I was too eager to put it on hold) and came up with this epic fight scene. That chapter will probably split into multiple parts since its over 12000+ words. I wanted to mention that I used some of the wiki info to write about Alastor's powers and another Hazbin character that you'll have beef with.

HOWEVER, I did add NON-cannocial extra abilities to both of them using my imagination so look forward to that! (You're also gonna be able to see yourself be a complete badass wooo!)

Again, I apologize for the wait. The most I expect this thing to last is a week, but I hope everything fixes within a few days. Thank you for your patience and understanding.