two: who do you think you are?

Eliyah's Point of View

two: who do you think you are?current date: june 10, 1995

current date: june 10, 1995

---

"C'mon El, get up!"

Grunting, I did my best to quickly stand up on my feet. The two trainers before me glared down at me.

"If you want to get better, Eliyah, you need to try!" The male spat at me.

I only nodded in response. Both of the trainers mumbled words under their breath as I exited the ring.

I sighed heavily, packing my things.

Even though I had a good chunk of wrestling experience from my time in WCW, Japan, and other independent promotions, the WWF only wanted the best of the best.

... And clearly, because of me being a former wrestler for WCW, I needed to be even better, and my standards had been raised a lot higher by Vince.

So as of this moment, Vince wanted me to debut first as a valet.

My job was supposed to be easy and not too stressful. Accompany whoever down to the ring, look real pretty and smile for the cameras. However, I was the valet for Sycho Sid, so it was hard.

I hopped down from the apron as I bent down and grabbed my bag. As I turned on my heel, I collided with a body that felt like a rock compared to my smaller frame. I stumbled back a little, holding my nose.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! Are you okay? I didn't mean to knock ya down."

I hesitantly looked up to see who I bumped into. He had long dark curly hair, almost jet black, and beautiful brown eyes. A lot taller than I was, I gulped as he stared down at me with widened eyes.

That's when I remembered.

It was Sean, the guy from yesterday.

... And Cynthia Parker's boyfriend.

"Uh, no. I don't think so. I'm fine, just fine." I said slowly, managing a smile.

"Are you sure? I don't mind taking you to get it checked out. I don't want you to get a concussion or something." He said softly, a small smile on his lips.

"I'll be fine. But thanks," I said, as I adjusted my bag on my shoulder. I began walking away when he cleared his throat. Gently turning my head, I looked at him.

I was preparing myself to react if he yelled at me, which I was expecting, but surprisingly, it never came.

"Hey, I also wanted to just say that you're a good wrestler. I know Vince is making it hard because of you and your past in WCW, but he knows you are a talent. So don't give up." The words escaped his lips.