2nd last

5 years later

"I can never be any girl you eventually wanted to date but I assure you that I will be your Mew forever. I will love you forever. There may be moments when I will get angry at you or I may sulk at you but believe me when I say I will never forget to love you." Mew said  while looking at Gulf.

"I can't be the perfect guy you might have dreamed for. I am a hot headed and foul mouthed person but this guy promises to love you forever." Gulf told Mew.

"I pronounce you Mew Suppasit Jongcheevat and Gulf Kanawut Traipipatanapong as husband and husband. You may kiss." The priest said.

Mew and Gulf became one soul in 2 bodies.

"The wonderful memories that we had in our childhood and those we made in the college will forever get cherished by me but that isn't the end because I will forever be focussed on making new ones too." Bright said.

"I will stay by your side forever never leaving you even once. I will make up for forgetting our memories. I will be your forever until death do us part." Win said with glossy eyes.

"I pronounce you Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn and Bright Vachiravit Chivaree as husband and husband. You may kiss." The priest announced.

Bright and Win rejoiced together in each other's warmth and presence.

"I loved you from the moment I set my eyes on you. It was as if s cupid strikes the arrow straight into my heart. I was mesmerized and my biggest dream was to make you fall for me and now it will be to make you happy with me." Zee said.

"I felt what we call love when I saw you but I kept it deep within me. I thought of hiding my emotions from you but you were determined to bring it out and you succeeded. Thankyou first doing that and I will love you forever." Saint said.

"I pronounce you Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana and Zee Prukh Panich as husband and husband. You may kiss." The priest said again.

Saint and Zee were together.

The 3 couples became official together at the same venue. Their weddings were planned together. Now no one could tear them apart.

The MC came up to the stage after the grooms were settled down on the chairs.

"Now, before we cut the cake, we will go to the desserts. Quite an irony right? But our grooms have done quite some work into the selection of the desert and ensured that they are very relevant to the day today. Let us hear about them from our grooms." The MC said as she walked to the grooms and handed the mic first to Melvin.

Melvin took the mic and smiled as he looked at Glenn before narrating the tale behind the dessert he had chosen.

"This dessert that I chose is Cremè Brulee, a delicious dessert from France. It tells a tale of a girl who loved the coldest man known to exist. He was very harsh but she knew that he was a very good person inside. She broke his walls and owned his heart. Just like that, to eat the creme brulee, one needs to break the crystallized caramel and then reach the softness inside. The caramel outside almost looks burnt and hides away the goodness within.

My love for Glenn was something along the same lane. He never spared a glance at me and I remember how he literally used to scream his favourite phrase at me. 'Screw you!' There was not a day when I used to lot hear this from his mouth.

It was difficult to crack his outside cold demeanor and get into that sweet heart but finally when that happened, I have the most cutest and loveliest husband." Melvin said as he chuckled.

The crowd broke into goggles and cooings. The 2 were definitely a legendary couple.

Next, Melvin handed the mic to Bright.

"This is Gulab Jamun. A desert from India. The history of this dessert is quite funny and well witty as well. The sweet balls were made by a wife for her husband but it hardened by the time he came home so she put them in the sugar syrup to soften them.

After listening to this story, I felt that I could relate it to mine and Win's love story. The once sweet balls were initially very sweet when she made them and this was my love for him. It was very sweet and tender. I loved him since we were very young. But my love hardened when he stopped talking to me and treated me like an enemy. I tried to hate him. It never worked because I could never truly hate him but my acting did work.

After quite a few or rather after many years, when I tried to remind him, he remembered our love and well, the rest is history so as all of you know. At the end the hardened sweet balls became soft with the wonderful memories and reminiscence which were our sugar syrup." Bryce finished up his speech and he received a huge round of applause.

Win turned to Bryce and gave him a sweet smile. His eyes were crinkling with joy.

Bryce handed the mic to Zeke who then tapped twice on the mic before he spoke.

"Hello? Mic testing?" He said which made everyone chuckle.

"It is already tested, bro! We literally just talked using that." Melvin said.

Shane just face palmed.

"You can not give up with this even if it is your own wedding?" Shane whispered.

"Since it is my own wedding, I need to do this even more." Zeke winked.

"So this is the famous desert, Mochi from Japan. This was made by someone for their lover and said that it would represent their love. From outside, it could look pretty simple but when it is cut open, the real deliciousness can be tasted.

More than our love, mochi represents my husband, Shane. He is someone so soft and innocent but the more you delve into him, you will find a different personality. It is something like a crazy side that he has and it is 3exclusive to a few only so I am very proud to say that I know this funky side of his. He has opened it up to me and I am very thankful to that." Zeke said making Shane go a s few darker shades of red.

The others just smiled at the scene.