11

Sunlight seeped into the hospital room and shone on Win's sleeping face. His eyes fluttered open in a slow pace.

His vision was blurred. After a few blinks, he was welcomed by the beautiful sight of a sleeping Bright.

Bright had his head resting on the bed while he sat on the bystander's chair. He was peaceful in his sleep.

Win tried to raise his hand to stretch himself but something stopped him. He looked down to see that his fingers were interlinked with Bright's.

Without knowing, a small smile formed on his lips.

"Why is my baby bunny smiling?" A hoarse voice asked.

Win looked at the source of the voice to see Bright propped up on the bed with his chin touching the mattress.

"Why?" Win asked.

"What do you mean, bunny?"

"Why are you so good to me when we are enemies!"

"We were never enemies."

"What are you blabberring?"

"Please bunny! Just let me help you." Bright held Win's fingers tighter.

"What do you mean, Bright?"

"Baby bunny! Please listen to me, will you?"

Win simply nodded and tried to sit up in his bed with Bright helping him. Bright sat beside him on the bed and held his baby's hand tight.

"Win, you underwent an accident at the age of 7. This accident caused you to lose your memories." Bright said.

"That is not something that I am unaware of. I know about it and it wasn't much difficult to regain those memories." Win said.

"The doctor says that a part of your memories are still in the dark. You need to get them back or they will torture you."

"B-bright? What are you saying? I remember everything." Win said.

"Ok baby bunny! Kiss you till you drop! Have you heard this before?" Bright asked.

"I- I have heard it, Bright! I can't recall anything else."

"You have not recalled everything yet. Please let me help you remember them." Bright said with a face of despair. He was desperate for his Winter to remember him.

"Why can't I remember? Why?" Win broke down into tears as he buried his face in his hands. Bright hugged him tight and tried to ease away the pang he felt in heart.

"The decision is yours. But I plead you you to let me help you recall your lost memories." Bright brought Win's hand closed to his lips and kissed them.

"Why are you concerned?" Win asked.

"Do you want to know why I am courting you now?"

"You are courting me?" Win asked.

"Yes dummy!" Bright slightly flicked Win's forehead.

"Ouch! Great way to court me." Win rubbed his forehead while pouting. Bright removed his hand and pressed his lips warmly to Win's forehead.

"I loved you!" Bright said.

"Woah woah woah! Wait right there, mister. Are you seriously confessing? While I am in a hospital with half my memories that I thought were back are still in the drain. And moreover, while we are enemies?" Win asked.

"We are not enemies! Get over that and I know that you can't answer me now but you will be able to when you recall those memories." Bright smiled.

"I never saw you smile like this!" Win asked mesmerized with the smile Bright showed him.

"I know that I look handsome."

"You look like an idiot, Bright and you definitely are an idiot since all I see you doing is courting an enemy of yours. " Win laughed.

"Glad that I could entertain you!" Bright was sarcastic.

"Brighty! Don't sulk!" Win said while squishing his cheeks.

Bright looked at Win with sudden admiration and confusion. Win felt a pain reek into his head. He gently pulled his hair and raked his hands through.

A young boy was walking to a green house. He had bunny teeth and smiled cutely. He had 2 ice creams in his hand.

He ran into the lawn of the house to find a young boy sulking while sitting on the grassy field.

"Brighty!" The bunny boy called.

"Bunny, you are late! Don't talk to me." Brighty turned to the other side.

"Brighty! Don't sulk." The bunny boy walked to the other side and sat in front of Brighty.

"Then give me your ice cream too."

"But!" The bunny boy pouted but to no avail.

"Ok, fine!" Bright was about to walk away but the bunny boy stopped him.

"Here, take both of them. Don't sulk." The bunny boy said after handing over both the ice creams to the other.

"Follow me!" Brighty walked into the house and into a room.

The room was in shades of blue and white. Brighty sat in front on the bed and ushered the bunny boy to do the same.

They sat down and Brighty took the lid off the ice cream cup and handed it to a pouting bunny who thought that he wouldn't be able to eat it.

"Eat it, Bunny!"

"You are the best, Brighty."

Together, both the boys ate their ice cream while watching doraemon.

Win slowly opened his eyes with cold sweat covering his forehead. He calmed down on seeing Bright.

"Bunny?"

"I used to call you Brighty!" Win said.

"You remember?" Bright asked.

"I saw a glimpse of my memory!"

"Please let me help you?"

"I need your help. It is hurting." Win said while hugging Bright. Bright hugged him back tightly.

"We will get over this, baby. You will recall all your memories."

After years of penting up all his care and love for Win, Bright wanted nothing but to release it.

"Why didn't you try to help me then? Why did you let us be enemies?" Win asked while pushing away Bright on the sudden thought.

"Win, please! I tried to but-" Bright was cut off by Win.

"You didn't want to be my friend anymore?" Win's cheeks were warmed up by hot tears forming a visible trail.

"Baby bunny!"

"Enough! I am tired." Win wanted to stop the conversation.

Bright was cut of from explaining further when the doctor and nurse entered the room.

"How are you, Win?" Pavel asked.

"Patrick? Nice meeting you here." Win smiled.

"So you remember!"

"Of course, I do remember my brother's best friend."

"So, you are discharged. Go home and rest. Also try to recall such as you can." Patrick walked out of the room.

Win didn't let Bright explain. Bright finally gave up and drove them our of the hospital.